Sons' sorrow

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I remember the big jars but I always thought they were Bovril ones.  I was just a nipper at the time but I could've sworn they were Bovril. 

I'm sure they were a pie stall thing for a while, ran by the Coopers who own the insurance gaff that used to sponsor the stadium.

I like all of this reminiscing about Boghead. Third World facilities but there were a few things I liked about it, e.g. could change where standing at any time in game (many just changed ends at half-time) I also liked fact that gates were opened up at half-time and anyone could wander in and watch second half of game for free (that is how I started supporting Dumbarton as a poor student)  Possibly the clubs can't open gates at half-time any more (health & safety?)  but if could then it may be good way of getting some new supporters when we all hopefully get back to the grounds

I like it as well, it's taking my mind off the coming season.

I like all of this reminiscing about Boghead. Third World facilities but there were a few things I liked about it, e.g. could change where standing at any time in game (many just changed ends at half-time) I also liked fact that gates were opened up at half-time and anyone could wander in and watch second half of game for free (that is how I started supporting Dumbarton as a poor student)  Possibly the clubs can't open gates at half-time any more (health & safety?)  but if could then it may be good way of getting some new supporters when we all hopefully get back to the grounds

I'm going to pronounce his name the way it is spelled, purely out of spite. Looking forward to see what Jai-Me can produce. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Likes to f**k his sister.

Not sure I follow. 

EDIT- Sorry, get ye now, Lannisters.

Edited by The Moonster