Sons' sorrow

Just now, DFCdownsouth said:

I've tried on multiple devices and still no luck. It loaded earlier with no issues because I got on and paid. Tested out the video of the friendly too and it worked.

I am the same. Tried multiple browsers and also my phone.

Ordering the game wasnt particularly intuitive. Site layout isnt great. Also had a weird error before kick off where I supposedly had too many log-ins and had to remove my PC from the devices that it held against my account, only for it to accept that exact same PC.

As for the stream itself? Absolutely no buffering. Been smooth since kick off. The camera automatically tracking the ball feels a bit slow and it feels kind of floaty as it randomly picks up other objects to track or centres itself on the centre circle. Will take a bit of getting used to compared to a proper camera operator.

Are the commentary team taking requests?

It doesnt feel right watching a Dumbarton home game without "hooligan" or "where were you when the brains were getting handed out?".

Certainly plenty of room in the stand for the referee to come up an watch himself.

Can't get on either. Signed up just to watch the game out of interest.

I'm expecting exactly the same issues with Clyde streaming at the weekend, as we haven't even done a public test yet.

Edited by Jaggy Snake