Sons' sorrow

Just reading that Chris Hamilton interview. Seems his manager and ours want to play him in a defensive midfield role, which would be fantastic for us if we needed a defensive midfielder, but we don't. How do you fit Carswell, Wedderburn and this lad into a team? Starting to get the fear that he's going to ask Carswell to the "McKee" role...

21 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Would help if the Sons Archive hadn't died recently 😐

Thankfully it's not dead, just in a coma atm. It will be back but not 100% sure when. 

Good luck tonight.

11 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Get yourself a chromecast, much better than HDMI!

Cheers, I'll have a wee look and pick one up.

5 hours ago, sarti pooh said:

Just on yesterday's note about @microdave not having a laptop the stream will work with PlayStation, Xbox, Firesticks etc if you already have them hooked up to tvs.

I have an Xbox but I now own a laptop too which I'll be picking up on my way home from work. 

Just to clarify, I was planning to buy one anyway, this just hastened it. I'm not that crazy to buy one solely for watching football.

I have an Xbox but I now own a laptop too which I'll be picking up on my way home from work. 
Just to clarify, I was planning to buy one anyway, this just hastened it. I'm not that crazy to buy one solely for watching football.

Aye ye are

3 hours ago, microdave said:

Bear in mind that the regulars on this thread are the sort of people who'd think nothing of making a midweek Scottish Cup trip to Ross County in the depth of winter. Buying a laptop to watch a game live streamed is no shame. 😂

Bear in mind that the regulars on this thread are the sort of people who'd think nothing of making a midweek Scottish Cup trip to Ross County in the depth of winter. Buying a laptop to watch a game live streamed is no shame. [emoji23]
When we were drawing with Forfar in the cup last year, I was thinking that I might book a half day off work to go to the replay.

It might only be a shitey Betfred Cup game via a live stream and we are likely to get pumped, but I’ve got the pre match/during match beers perfectly chilled and the oven raring to go for the half time pie and I’m not ashamed to admit I’m absolutely buzzing to see the Sons in a competitive fixture for the first time in 7 long months.