Sons' sorrow

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Nothing gets me going quite like some unknown jobber trialist scoring a double in a pre season kick about. Offer him a 3 year deal now.

It was probably Rory Anthony Loy Stokes....are you sure about a 3 year deal?🤑

Edited by lorenzo71

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Nothing gets me going quite like some unknown jobber trialist scoring a double in a pre season kick about. Offer him a 3 year deal now.

I always mind we had some wee guy who had been over in America doing a scholarship on trial years ago, he scored a couple in a game down at the Rock and looked lightning quick. Everybody came away from the game saying sign him now. Two weeks later he was playing for Blackpool or something. Love the bizarre nature of this period.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I always mind we had some wee guy who had been over in America doing a scholarship on trial years ago, he scored a couple in a game down at the Rock and looked lightning quick. Everybody came away from the game saying sign him now. Two weeks later he was playing for Blackpool or something. Love the bizarre nature of this period.

That was Craig Sutherland. What a pler he looked in pre-season, what a career he's gone on to have...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Sutherland

9 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

That was Craig Sutherland. What a pler he looked in pre-season, what a career he's gone on to have...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Sutherland

That's his name! Knew it was Craig something. Bizarre career, he really looked like he'd piss it in Scotland.

26 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I’m pretty sure he signed for Blackpool because Holloway’s wife watched a highlights video he sent to him and she rated him. No word of a lie.