Sons' sorrow

?????

Sam Wardrop Ryan McGeever Morgyn Neill Rico Quitongo

Ross Forbes Stuart Carswell Ruaridh Langan ?????

Denny Johnstone PJ Crossan

I dare say we looked a lot worse than that nine weeks before the start of the Betfred last season...

Edited by Jan Vojáček

1 hour ago, lionel wickson said:
3 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:
As much as I agree that we have to be sure to assemble the right squad it doesn't make it any easier waiting while others around us strengthen day by day.A couple of decent signings and the remaining 50 ST s are gone in a flash.There is a certain amount of excitement  that needs formenting to keep fans engaged and contributing to the club. PITK is fucking killing me.

8 p.m.

I'm  going to moan about a lack of signing activity every night at 7 pm......

Hey has anyone seen that the Lennox sports guy also spoke to Denny Johnstone last week?

Oh yeah, I heard that but don't live in G82, Helensburgh or wherever else you can buy a Lennox. Dang shame.

Worry no more friends, my interview with Denny Johnstone is online now too.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/dumbarton-new-boy-denny-johnstone-22475164

I really would appreciate it if you could drop as many clicks, likes, shares and whatevers onto any Lennox related DFC stuff. Ideally it's how I want to spend most of my time, but obviously that needs to be justified to my editor by it performing well - and online is the only real way we can gauge that. Some of it performs very well (especially on Twitter) and others totally flop - so give my figures a nice wee boost and I will be forever grateful.

27 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Worry no more friends, my interview with Denny Johnstone is online now too.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/dumbarton-new-boy-denny-johnstone-22475164

I really would appreciate it if you could drop as many clicks, likes, shares and whatevers onto any Lennox related DFC stuff. Ideally it's how I want to spend most of my time, but obviously that needs to be justified to my editor by it performing well - and online is the only real way we can gauge that. Some of it performs very well (especially on Twitter) and others totally flop - so give my figures a nice wee boost and I will be forever grateful.

The problem I've got is the Daily Record website throws up so many ads that my works IT system throws red flags up everywhere and I get a visit from the gestapo to ask what I'm doing. I'll give it a few clicks on my phone though.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

The problem I've got is the Daily Record website throws up so many ads that my works IT system throws red flags up everywhere and I get a visit from the gestapo to ask what I'm doing. I'll give it a few clicks on my phone though.

That website is the biggest pain going. Considering how important we're always being told digital is to the industry's future, the amount of adverts on there makes it borderline unusable on my wee laptop. 

Anyway, I appreciate that. And I won't go off on a rant about the website on here 😂

That website is the biggest pain going. Considering how important we're always being told digital is to the industry's future, the amount of adverts on there makes it borderline unusable on my wee laptop. 
Anyway, I appreciate that. And I won't go off on a rant about the website on here [emoji23]
Aye, I'm with Moonster on that one; it seems bizarre that websites which seek viewers then piss them right off. I recently scrawled 'Jan's The Man' in felt pen on a trolley shelter at Milngavie's M & S - will that help ?

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:
Anyway, I appreciate that. And I won't go off on a rant about the website on here emoji23.png

Aye, I'm with Moonster on that one; it seems bizarre that websites which seek viewers then piss them right off. I recently scrawled 'Jan's The Man' in felt pen on a trolley shelter at Milngavie's M & S - will that help ?

Get those thoughts put into an email and fired at the Record. It's a nightmare, and it surely shouldn't be difficult to have a user friendly website when that is where the future of your business lies.

Anyway, I appreciate that and I'm sure it'll make all the difference 😉

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

The problem I've got with the Daily Record website is that you end up at the Daily Record website. 

On 05/08/2020 at 20:45, Jan Vojáček said:

?????

Sam Wardrop Ryan McGeever Morgyn Neill Rico Quitongo

Ross Forbes Stuart Carswell Ruaridh Langan ?????

Denny Johnstone PJ Crossan

I dare say we looked a lot worse than that nine weeks before the start of the Betfred last season...

I came on hoping someone had done a prospective lineup. I was not disappointed.

Gets the excitement levels up when you can start to see a starting eleven form.

52 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Have Wardrop and Crossan been team mates at youth level? They might work well on the left together. Sons have gone from staunch to bead rattlin (joke) in a couple of years. 

They were both at Celtic at the same time so it's likely they know each other. As Sarti has pointed out though, we'd need Crossan to change wings and that's not happening with Forbes playing on the right. I do think Forbes and Wardrop will work well down that side though.