Sons' sorrow

Anyway, aside from Aitken bashing - any truth in this Ewan, or were you just chucking big Rohan's name out there?
Desperate for more new signings. There's nothing more exciting. 

Just chucking a name out there.. but u never know mate[emoji16]

I drove for an hour and a half in the pouring rain to speak to Carsy for you lot last week, so if you haven't already bought a Lennox then you'll damn well click on this link and read what he had to say.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/dumbarton-captain-stuart-carswell-reveals-22468589

Thanks x

As much as I agree that we have to be sure to assemble the right squad it doesn't make it any easier waiting while others around us strengthen day by day.A couple of decent signings and the remaining 50 ST s are gone in a flash.There is a certain amount of excitement  that needs formenting to keep fans engaged and contributing to the club. PITK is fucking killing me.

As much as I agree that we have to be sure to assemble the right squad it doesn't make it any easier waiting while others around us strengthen day by day.A couple of decent signings and the remaining 50 ST s are gone in a flash.There is a certain amount of excitement  that needs formenting to keep fans engaged and contributing to the club. PITK is fucking killing me.
8 p.m.

Good to see it coming together. What do we think is realistic this season? Given that we have three full time clubs and Cove coming up with the winning mentality they've had for the past few years, I'd be happy to completely avoid a relegation dogfight and maybe challenge for the play offs.