Sons' sorrow

On 09/07/2020 at 14:56, Jan Vojáček said:

Did the order numbers start at 001? If they did then I was #202 when I paid for mine at 10 to 1 which is a fantastic effort.

I like the idea. It makes a lot of sense given the unpredictability and gives the fans another target to try and smash. Hopefully we can build on the 300 total and get a really strong number of season tickets sold this year.

Thanks. No, the numbers didn't start at 1. I paid up a couple of minutes after posting the story on the website. But it has been initial great response. Around 120 last time I heard. We'll update... 👏

Thanks. No, the numbers didn't start at 1. I paid up a couple of minutes after posting the story on the website. But it has been initial great response. Around 120 last time I heard. We'll update... [emoji122]
I picked up this was happening from pie and Bovril, but I didn't get an email... does anyone know if season ticket holders were mailed?

On 11/07/2020 at 20:16, aftershocker said:
On 11/07/2020 at 17:48, TheFarPost said:
Thanks. No, the numbers didn't start at 1. I paid up a couple of minutes after posting the story on the website. But it has been initial great response. Around 120 last time I heard. We'll update... emoji122.png

I picked up this was happening from pie and Bovril, but I didn't get an email... does anyone know if season ticket holders were mailed?

Yes, an e-mail has gone to all season ticket holders (I double-checked tis morning) - and the pledge has been publicised on the Club website, on Twitter, on Facebook and on Instagram, as well as here.

If there's any problem, please just drop a note to: office@dumbartonfc.co.uk 

(Don't forget to check you e-mail spam file first, though!)

Thanks for everyone who's made the pledge so far - incredible response!  We're well on our way. 👏 

Edited by TheFarPost

15 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Are our players still on furlough? Does this prevent them signing for anyone else at the minute? Does it also stop them signing on with us? I know there are certain rules about being on furlough.

Furlough to end of the month. I would hope we don't see anyone move on before then but I'm not sure furlough prevents it happening. If they can find a club paying them 100% wages instead of the 80% we're paying I'm not sure we could stand in their way.

Nothing to stop them signing with us though, we extended deals for a month to allow furlough so don't see why we can't offer more extensions.