Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Nowhereman said:

I presumed that the back would be black and white halves too. Thinking about it however that is unlikely due to the daft rules about numbers on strips that exist nowadays

I think this is a good point - most fans are probably expecting the back of that top to be the inverse of the front but it's going to be all white at the back, which makes the front design a bit stupid.

Our 150th anniversary effort better be absolutely glorious tbh, we've had a few years of dire efforts now after a fairly good period of strips.

I won't be shelling out £40+ on either shirt.

I never voted either, for any of these options, it's all very well the club saying we don't sell many replicas, but they really are missing a trick here.

The 'Baxter Ramsay' white shirt with black & gold chest band totally sold out.

Probably more than paid for itself, even with it being bespoke.

To be honest if Joma cannot produce an all white strip with a gold & black band for us, get them in the sea and the sooner the better.

tmp_21734-JS83682660483820536.jpg.db2368e88ca6c79bdbb831bd5dd2b239.jpg.c44a22f2fdaaf6ea40557fcf1b270ef7.jpg

meh! If it were all gold and void those goofy black stripes... or whatever they are trying to be....

Black%20and%20gold%20kit.png

I like this one a little better...

white%20winner.png

Joined the convo late so I'm assuming this is what you're on about...

Edited by Pachyderm I

39 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

I won't be shelling out £40+ on either shirt.

I never voted either, for any of these options, it's all very well the club saying we don't sell many replicas, but they really are missing a trick here.

The 'Baxter Ramsay' white shirt with black & gold chest band totally sold out.

Probably more than paid for itself, even with it being bespoke.

To be honest if Joma cannot produce an all white strip with a gold & black band for us, get them in the sea and the sooner the better.

tmp_21734-JS83682660483820536.jpg.db2368e88ca6c79bdbb831bd5dd2b239.jpg.c44a22f2fdaaf6ea40557fcf1b270ef7.jpg

Quite possibly the greatest kit to ever grace a Scottish football pitch. 

28 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

^^^advocating playing naked^^^

Craig Barr hasn't played for us in over a year so there's no point in that any more 🙁

26 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Are we not getting our priorities wrong here guys. Surely we should be discussing whether JD builds his next squad around Ryan Tierney, no ?

Disappointing at the lack of discussion about the back page of the Lennox tbh. I've been keeping my silence on that story since last Wednesday.

15 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

More importantly why haven’t we put out a statement yet? Surely we could think of something to say no matter how irrelevant

I kind of disagree. Given the inevitable bunfight, I'd rather we kept our name out of it and concentrate on getting through this period. 

21 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I see there’s a statement of sorts on the OS claiming we consulted supporters with regard league reconstruction. I certainly didn’t notice any sort of communication asking for our views on the issue. 

I know that the SFSA ran an online survey. Havent seen anything from the club. 

22 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I see there’s a statement of sorts on the OS claiming we consulted supporters with regard league reconstruction. I certainly didn’t notice any sort of communication asking for our views on the issue. 

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=4382