Sons' sorrow

34 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Plenty folk take a carry out into Vale games, can't see it changing any time soon.

Ta. Not sure if joining the more upper parts of the SPFL brings them under whatever law stops people drinking at games or not. 

Don't really care  but it's amazing what you wonder about when you're locked down...

Edited by Boghead ranter

I'm thinking about next season (whenever it happens) now. Are we likely to get a list of released players soon? When will we be putting season tickets on sale? And when are we likely to announce any new signings? The last one might be a while since the window doesn't open for a wee while yet. And that Jim Duffy is our manager.

1 hour ago, microdave said:

I'm thinking about next season (whenever it happens) now. Are we likely to get a list of released players soon? When will we be putting season tickets on sale? And when are we likely to announce any new signings? The last one might be a while since the window doesn't open for a wee while yet. And that Jim Duffy is our manager.

I doubt us ( and many other teams) won't be able to commit to contracts until it's confirmed that games are starting and money will be coming in.

On 14/04/2020 at 21:42, the snudge said:

Vale of Leven and the Bankies joining the west of Scotland fitba league, eh? 

I’d like an opportunity to eliminate Clydebank from the Scottish Cup. If this development moves that wish closer to reality then I’m all in favour.

I’d like an opportunity to eliminate Clydebank from the Scottish Cup. If this development moves that wish closer to reality then I’m all in favour.

Id love to have our rivalry with the sons back, it’d be fantastic to pump you lot again. I sincerely hope that if we do play you again its through us gaining promotion and not the other way around.

Given that there is a possibility of some sort of reconstruction of the leagues I’m not sure how we could make any definite plans or budget until the result of any discussions are known

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Id love to have our rivalry with the sons back, it’d be fantastic to pump you lot again. I sincerely hope that if we do play you again its through us gaining promotion and not the other way around.

I used to visit Kilbowie on occasion, the Social Club windows behind the goals used to take a pounding with balls.

The Atlantis bar too 😬