Sons' sorrow

So that's us now lost or punted Frizzell, Shiels and Scullion. Which leaves us seriously short in wide players. In fact our only real options are a woefully ineffective Stefan McCluskey or a wildly inconsistent PJ Crossan.

Combine that with the fact our striking options are Tierney and Isaac Layne and we have a seriously lopsided looking squad. Where the heck are the goals coming from?

So that's us now lost or punted Frizzell, Shiels and Scullion. Which leaves us seriously short in wide players. In fact our only real options are a woefully ineffective Stefan McCluskey or a wildly inconsistent PJ Crossan.
Combine that with the fact our striking options are Tierney and Isaac Layne and we have a seriously lopsided looking squad. Where the heck are the goals coming from?
Falkirk, Raith, Montrose, etc., ?

26 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'm worrying about this club tease thread going on on Twitter - seeing ad it's based around MILLER st.

Right now i would take Miller Kenneth in a heartbeat.....its better than nowt.Seriously fretting about our situation.Extending Tierney is real panic station stuff.He was effectively transfer listed.That means Duff is doubtful of getting anyone.

Whatever happened to Killie's Cameron Innes? He was a target back in August.

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Has anybody realised the real reason Barry Smith has ended up in Dumbarton yet?

He’ll be taking over from Duffy before long. That’s clearly the plan. Say Hello to Cowden for us.

Nah, nobody noticed that except for all of us, immediately.

1 hour ago, Homer Sandoval said:

For Sons fans in the know, what's the current update on the mystery men of Brabco. Is the bloke who was banned from being a director for defrauding folk with his gambling exploits still involved?

He's not legally allowed to be involved, but I believe he still has major interest in the goings on of Brabco.

54 minutes ago, The Camel’s Hump said:

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I......

Jay Fulton? Can't see it.