Sons' sorrow

9 minutes ago, The Camel’s Hump said:

Miller time?

A hard no from me. I’ve seen him for Thistle a few times and he has no positional discipline anymore and goes searching for the ball when the team is struggling.

Delighted with Wardrop, if he’s anywhere near as good as his first spell it’s a great bit of business.

I'd be decidedly disappointed if we signed Kenny Miller. Past it and having spoken to a few Thistle fans they didnt think much of him.

Saying that, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that he sees a 6month playing deal as a way of getting his foot in the door for when JD leaves us in the summer?

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

I'd be decidedly disappointed if we signed Kenny Miller. Past it and having spoken to a few Thistle fans they didnt think much of him.

Saying that, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that he sees a 6month playing deal as a way of getting his foot in the door for when JD leaves us in the summer?

F*** me. No.

Good interview with Sam on the website. Intelligent lad, more than half way to his degree and looks to be planning for a life without full time football even at his young age and with all the potential he has.  He also looks like he'll fit right into our social group within the squad - he's already having pops at Rico on the website :lol:

Good interview with Sam on the website. Intelligent lad, more than half way to his degree and looks to be planning for a life without full time football even at his young age and with all the potential he has.  He also looks like he'll fit right into our social group within the squad - he's already having pops at Rico on the website [emoji38]

He does come across as a really sensible young lad, heid screwed on etc.

One of those guys you just want to see succeed.