Sons' sorrow

If we can somehow find a way to get Jai Quitongo and Sam Wardrop in then I'll accept that Jim Duffy is a genius in the transfer market.

Throw a winger in there as well (with Scullion possibly away and McCluskey struggling to make an impact) and I'll start lumping it on us to win the league.

Cue our only other signing of the window being a Morton youth player on loan.

It does make the Wilson signing seem a little strange though. I was certain Duffy had signed him for right back but he won't get a look in there now and he certainly isn't getting a look in for a midfield berth. Even if Scullion and Tierney are leaving, Wilson doesn't offer cover in those areas. The only thing I can think here is that we're going to let Jordan McMillan stay out on loan and Wilson is there to cover right back/midfield when required, with Carswell being used as the centre half cover?

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It does make the Wilson signing seem a little strange though. I was certain Duffy had signed him for right back but he won't get a look in there now and he certainly isn't getting a look in for a midfield berth. Even if Scullion and Tierney are leaving, Wilson doesn't offer cover in those areas. The only thing I can think here is that we're going to let Jordan McMillan stay out on loan and Wilson is there to cover right back/midfield when required, with Carswell being used as the centre half cover?

I notice McMillan didn't play for Pollok last Saturday. 

Great bit of work getting Wardrop in [emoji122]

It does raise the question of why we have signed Callum Wilson though.

Seems a bit strange signing 2 right backs when we are desperate for some wingers and a Striker. Albeit that a Striker is supposedly almost confirmed.

You got in there just before me.