Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, sarti pooh said:

Defo wasnt our young team. I was sat behind them whole game.

I was in the south stand so couldnt see what was happening anyway, the way the stewards were moving in the south stand i think they must have  thought a pitch invasion was going to happen.  Just a point though i noticed the stewards (or at least some of them i seen at the SS) on shift at the TFS today are the same that were on shift at Airdrie last week (same company)

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I was in the south stand so couldnt see what was happening anyway, the way the stewards were moving in the south stand i think they must have  thought a pitch invasion was going to happen.  Just a point though i noticed the stewards (or at least some of them i seen at the SS) on shift at the TFS today are the same that were on shift at Airdrie last week (same company)

They were w****r jobsworths. They shifted me and my auld man early doors for sitting in a bit behind the away fans but was deemed not the away end and it was done with a wanky attitude.

But you lose the moral high ground when you start hinting at them being paedos and make fun of what they earn.

That's just my opinion.

8 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Seems like as usual in these cases, it's not always as clear cut as it seems and there is always 2 sides to every story!

I should have probably made it clearer but the Young Sons handled it all very well, it wasnt them making the jibes at the stewards it was fans who should know better really. 

The paedo comment in particular as the guy said it was sitting next to his young son.

A fine example.

I should have probably made it clearer but the Young Sons handled it all very well, it wasnt them making the jibes at the stewards it was fans who should know better really. 
The paedo comment in particular as the guy said it was sitting next to his young son.
A fine example.

Some of our fans never fail to amaze me with their cringeworthy behaviour.

I can probably take a guess at the guy making an arse himself infront of his son. If it's who I think it is he does it on a weekly basis.

Attendances in Scotland late 1940s/1950s. Source: The Roar of the Crowd 2005 by David Ross. The non-appearance of Sons stats for 1954/55 was possibly relegation to C Division but I'm not sure.

attendances.jpg

attendance.jpg

Edited by Howlin' Wilf
error