Sons' sorrow

Seen as you were all well behaved and didn't post a photo of the article with Conor Brennan, I've got a special treat for you all. It's a podcast with my new best m9 Joe McKee who was on the Lower League Football Show today. 

He's a really smashing speaker and agreed with me twice (!) so I think you'll all love this.

Lovely to see a St Mirrdden fan having a full-on twitter meltdown about us again.
Edit to add: I love how it autocorrects to St Mirren. Time well spent by the man child there.
He's even claiming he still has a ticket which we charged 30 quid for. They are the biggest wet wipe of a support in Scottish football, especially when it comes to ticket prices.

I asked for something like that some months ago, I think is a great idea, develop young local players, build a sense of comunity in your city and save some money, I think there are some local guys who can stay as "team players" in league 2, like crawford

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=4189

as I said, in spain every local amateur team has is youth system in the town/village, my local team has 7 youth teams, and the village is 2800 inhabitants, moreover the first team in the regional league

A wee reminder that the Sonstrust AGM is this Wednesday (6th November), 7pm at the Community Suite/Bar72 in the Stadium. Come along to elect new officers and trust board members, and to nominate for trust rep/director on the club board. https://sonstrust.wordpress.com/2019/11/04/trust-agm-this-wednesday/  You must be a paid-up member to vote.