Sons' sorrow

4 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Another wee point about Duffy, who predicted St Johnstone for relegation on Radio Clyde, much to the chagrin of Tommy Wright. Can anyone tell me where Saints are in the Premiership tonight?

I trust you know the answer, but if not: bottom of the league with a goal difference of -8. I might ask Jim Duffy for some national lottery numbers...

Edited by RockMusic

From justified concern after the Falkirk game to justified delight following today's victory. Winning breeds confidence and 3 wins on the bounce has gone a long way to give fans some confidence in this team. Duffy deserved criticism for the shambles that was the League Cup. He deserves praise for guiding the team to 3 league wins in a row. The Tunnocks cup loss to St Mirren Colts may well have been the catalyst for change, much as Aitken went on to get a bounce following the Bonnyrigg match.

Next weekend's break is coming at the wrong time for us. I'd rather we'd been taking on Airdrie to see if we can keep the momentum going and make it 4 from 4.

7 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

From justified concern after the Falkirk game to justified delight following today's victory. Winning breeds confidence and 3 wins on the bounce has gone a long way to give fans some confidence in this team. Duffy deserved criticism for the shambles that was the League Cup. He deserves praise for guiding the team to 3 league wins in a row. The Tunnocks cup loss to St Mirren Colts may well have been the catalyst for change, much as Aitken went on to get a bounce following the Bonnyrigg match.

Next weekend's break is coming at the wrong time for us. I'd rather we'd been taking on Airdrie to see if we can keep the momentum going and make it 4 from 4.

Airdrie have a week off too. I'm not too bothered about the week off.

Listening to Duffy on the excellent interview conducted by Jack Crawford, I was reminded of Alex Wright. A fitba' man.

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

Aye got to agree with the previous comments, fair fucks to Duffy. If you'd told me 3 and a half games ago we'd be in this position I'd have been Amazon Priming you a straight jacket.

There's a long, long way to go but the last 3 games should be a massive confidence boost for our young squad.

Credit to Isaac Layne as well, I think most of us had him written off as a shocker of a signing before a ball was kicked and so far he's doing a stellar job of making us all look like tits.

40 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:
2 hours ago, Howlin said:
Airdrie have a week off too. I'm not too bothered about the week off.
Listening to Duffy on the excellent interview conducted by Jack Crawford, I was reminded of Alex Wright. A fitba' man.

Are Airdrie not playing Bohemians in the cup?

Ok never realised that.....

Raith Falkirk and first half at Peterhead big Isaac as I now call him was off the pace

second half at Peterhead something was coming together

ive missed the last 2 victories but I’m prepared to admit I was wrong and hopefully will continued to be proved wrong. 

Well done sons and to all the fans who travelled to witness it.

Edited by cedrick1