Sons' sorrow

Common  courtesy works both ways [mention=70369]Howlin Wilf[/mention] they've ditched the drum for the sole reason that you can come back and watch the team.
so next time you see the young team you should give them a wee tip of the hat.

Agreed! The boys have taken the step to ensure we can all exist in harmony. I little bit of recognition would go a long way.

Common  courtesy works both ways [mention=70369]Howlin Wilf[/mention] they've ditched the drum for the sole reason that you can come back and watch the team.
so next time you see the young team you should give them a wee tip of the hat.

Sigh!

The reason that I have never complained to the club about the drum is that it would be seen as exactly as you portray here I.e. that it was down to me that it was stopped. I understand that there hasn’t been a drum at the majority of home games this season and I was told at Peterhead that the young team no longer brought a drum to games. That was why I attended yesterday. If comments overheard at the bar don’t tally with the truth then I can do nothing about that.
Please, can this be the end of it?

10 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Sigh!

The reason that I have never complained to the club about the drum is that it would be seen as exactly as you portray here I.e. that it was down to me that it was stopped. I understand that there hasn’t been a drum at the majority of home games this season and I was told at Peterhead that the young team no longer brought a drum to games. That was why I attended yesterday. If comments overheard at the bar don’t tally with the truth then I can do nothing about that.
Please, can this be the end of it?

The truth is they've stopped bringing the drum so you can come back and watch. That is a fact.

The Ultras have made the grown up decision to stop bringing the drum so everyone can attend the games. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by sarti pooh

I'm hopefully going to training on Thursday and film a couple of interviews.

Last time we got half an hour before training so we managed to get two interviews in.

I think Isaac Layne is a must.

If we could get a second is there anyone the fans would like to hear from? 

51 minutes ago, sarti pooh said:

I'm hopefully going to training on Thursday and film a couple of interviews.

Last time we got half an hour before training so we managed to get two interviews in.

I think Isaac Layne is a must.

If we could get a second is there anyone the fans would like to hear from? 

Fans’ favourite Kyle Hutton, please.

I find it bizarre that TTL mob aren't stocking it if we still have a year with them.

The sooner we get away from them the better. Their website is a clunky piece of shite and their P&P charges are terrible.

Football Nation in Edinburgh appear to be far superior, it would maybe be worth getting in contact with them. Here's an example of some of the stuff they offer https://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/albion-rovers-online-shop/?search_query=&page=1&limit=24&sort=featured&category=1302&is_category_page=1

3 hours ago, Silverton End said:

You could try contacting @shopDfc on Twitter, maybe they will post a shirt out to you if they have any in the stadium Clubshop?

How much is it selling for? I’m guessing £40-45? 

Football kits are so expensive these days. Not that long ago you would pay £40 for a ‘big’ team’s kit and a good bit less for ours. Now some kits are up to £80-90.

Edited by FifeSons

22 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

How much is it selling for? I’m guessing £40-45? 

Football kits are so expensive these days. Not that long ago you would pay £40 for a ‘big’ team’s kit and a good bit less for ours. Now some kits are up to £80-90.

£42 our home shirt.

2 minutes ago, optimistic said:

I was going to buy a top, but TTL have changed my mind. No tops on their website, and clearly not allowing them to be advertised on the club website. Very poor

I ordered a training top from TTL a couple of years ago, they sent me the wrong one, I sent it back. The whole process took over a month in total.

Jokers