Sons' sorrow

3 hours ago, McGarci said:

hi guys... I need to know the highest and lowest attendace in the stadium.... 

maybe de lowest 100? and the hightest?? some playoff or cup matches?

Lowest was 258 against Forfar Athletic on 8/4/2008.

Highest was 1978 against Rangers on 19/9/2015.

THANKS, I think FM ask about the highest in the history....
If it's the highest since we existed that would be 18,001 vs Raith Rovers in March 1957 at Boghead (our old stadium). microdave's stats are for our current stadium, which may well be what you are looking for.

I've no idea what the lowest would've been at our old stadium.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If it's the highest since we existed that would be 18,001 vs Raith Rovers in March 1957 at Boghead (our old stadium). microdave's stats are for our current stadium, which may well be what you are looking for.

I've no idea what the lowest would've been at our old stadium.

I thought it was at the Rock. I also have no idea what the lowest was at Boghead since attendance records are sketchy(at best) for the first 60 or so years we played there. We did have a crowd of 230 during our second last season there.

45 minutes ago, microdave said:

I have a dusty memory of a rainy Tuesday night against Elgin that was 150 or so in 2007/8 ish

I have a dusty memory of a rainy Tuesday night against Elgin that was 150 or so in 2007/8 ish
Lowest attendance against Elgin was 474 in March 2009 which was a Tuesday night.
Official programme gave the crowd for the 'official' opening match against Rangers on 24 January 2001 as 2035
I thought the official capacity was 2020.

5 minutes ago, Scosha said:

You lot have signed our right back Reghan Tumilty on loan which should be an excellent signing. I’m really surprised Hoppy doesn’t rate him as i’d have had him starting against Partick last night. 

That's a really good bit of business in an area we needed to strengthen. Delighted with that news.

Out the blue signings are very exciting.

20 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

That's a really good bit of business in an area we needed to strengthen. Delighted with that news.

Out the blue signings are very exciting.

Don't get too excited. He's garbage. 

Edited by #Gary

That’s an excellent signing. He struggled for much of last season but seemed to have improved over the course with regular Championship football, he’s still capable of the occasional shocker but he was a better player by the end of the season. I’d definitely have him starting for us just now, as our other right back options are a central midfielder who we need in central midfield or a central midfielder who’s not good enough at full back. For whatever reason Hopkin clearly doesn’t rate him.

I’d expect him to be solid in League One.

Must've missed the announcement where the car parking increase was advised. I don't begrudge the increase as it's still good value it's that I didn't find out until I saw the sign at the entrance to the car park.

But clearly no one gives a f**k about us the paying customer! Would it have been that difficult to put something on the OS?!

Must've missed the announcement where the car parking increase was advised. I don't begrudge the increase as it's still good value it's that I didn't find out until I saw the sign at the entrance to the car park.
But clearly no one gives a f**k about us the paying customer! Would it have been that difficult to put something on the OS?!
I dont recall it being announced on the OS but it was discussed on here in length a while back.