Sons' sorrow

2 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Cheap bait lazily cast a weekend ago gleefully nibbled on in the aftermath of a single positive result against Jim McInally's Peterhead; only one herring here. Too bad for Moonster!

That'll be Jim McInally's Peterhead who beat your bunch of bumbling amateurs to the title last year and sit above you in the table right now. Too bad indeed.

ribery.gif

19 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Checked the scores during the game and saw yous were getting beat 2-0, to then find out you won 3-2! What happened? I thought you guys said you were shit and certainties to go down? Think you’ll finish 7 or 8th at worst 

The real test is whether we can follow up next week v Stranraer, who also had an identical type of win yesterday over Raith.

Alright lads, i come in peace. 

I do a podcast mainly Livi related and feature a player interview every other week. 

This week we had Nicky Devlin on to chat about his career in which Dumbarton obviously came up. 

Feel free to give it a listen. 

I’ll post the link to our website but if you want to listen elsewhere we are on iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud etc just search TalkLivi. 

http://talklivipodcast.libsyn.com/

Good luck for the season, great win at the weekend, loved the trips to Dumbarton, bowling club for a few pints before the game, and always very welcoming. 

4DE83B37-C7C9-458D-AF28-7B97B7093F2A.png

Edited by andylivi1

11 hours ago, microdave said:

I realised this morning that we've worn our away kit twice this season and won on both occasions while losing every match with the home kit!

I've also been at both these games - but I don't often get to home games as I live in Fife.

I've updated the database on FM for the new season..

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1839962895

.. if any of you fancy trying to outperform Duffy. Whatever you do, don't turn off first season transfers with Dumbarton though, as you've almost no players as some don't exist on the game.

Let me know if theres any mistakes pls.

Had the pleasure of spending an hour with Andy Graham today, and what a top guy he is too. Can't speak highly enough of him and how much I wish he still played for us.

Anyway, popped him the famed "Was Jack Ross really the brains behind Ian Murray" question to get an answer once and for all, and he was pretty clear in his answer. Give it a listen here...

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Had the pleasure of spending an hour with Andy Graham today, and what a top guy he is too. Can't speak highly enough of him and how much I wish he still played for us.

Anyway, popped him the famed "Was Jack Ross really the brains behind Ian Murray" question to get an answer once and for all, and he was pretty clear in his answer. Give it a listen here...

Enjoyed that. 👍

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Thanks for sharing that. Not all that surprised to hear Andy Graham's answers. Murray and Ross were a good team.

On 20/08/2019 at 18:26, McGarci said:

hello.. I am the researcher for dumbarton this season.. I am going to update the team as well as can.... if I will have any question I make here.... thanks soons!

hi guys... I need to know the highest and lowest attendace in the stadium.... 

maybe de lowest 100? and the hightest?? some playoff or cup matches?

hi guys... I need to know the highest and lowest attendace in the stadium.... 
maybe de lowest 100? and the hightest?? some playoff or cup matches?
100 is too low. Even for the recent St Mirren colts game we had 279 and that will be our lowest attendance of the season.

I'd say the highest this season will be about 1100 if Falkirk are doing well (likely). Obviously if we got drawn against the likes of Rangers or Celtic in the cup we'd be looking at a sell out.

Average attendance across the season will probably be around 600-700.