Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

1999-2000, The Sons won a game in every month...just. Good luck with this revival job, sounds ugly right now.

We only won 1 League match in nearly 4 months while we used Cliftonhill TxRover.

1-0 v Montrose in November, in front of 238 souls, although we did also beat Albion Rovers in August as the 'away' side.  😀

57 minutes ago, albundy said:
2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:
I'll see your offerings, and raise you the Sons teams from either the Jim George era or Jim Fallon era.
Oh wait, managers called Jim....

Jim Chapman, won the third division with a quality side.

Stop ruining my poorly thought out generalisations 😉

after preseason I though the team needed a right full back and a strong striker..... I still think the same

neill and mcgeever are too slow, maybe mcmillan/crawford and one of then with another RB will be better

a strong striker who wait the ball for second line (mckee, crossan, tierney or mccluskey) must be imprescindible

but the money is the money

after all, probably dons has played against the 2 better teams of the league.... a little patient....

4 hours ago, Silverton End said:

We only won 1 League match in nearly 4 months while we used Cliftonhill TxRover.

1-0 v Montrose in November, in front of 238 souls, although we did also beat Albion Rovers in August as the 'away' side.  😀

Right enough, I was looking at the ‘Head only. Sry.

43 minutes ago, Johnny Red said:

Not so much ITK, more Companies House
IMG_7729.jpg

That is apparently a separate issue whereby Neil Rankine has security over the car park in return for not taking Brabco to court for what they owe him. He may feel that this assurance allows him to support the club. BSF says naw.  If it isn't Rankine who has underwritten the club's operation this season, then I can think of only one man with DFC connections who would or could contemplate such an assurance. Maybe two.