Sons' sorrow

Yea, poor old cuddly Jim Duffy was forced into signing utter ringers.

He's built an absolute shambles of a squad on a budget the board consider to be better than at least 2 of our rivals. He deserves hounded out the fuckin door.

I am very much inclined to agree with you on the fact he has signed a bunch of utter ringers.

I still cant get my head round the whole budget and duffy staying thing but thats by the by.

I do think a manager of Duffys “calibre” should be more than able to build a better squad than he has.

IF Duffy was to go.

Who would you like to see come in ? and do you think anyone would be able to fix or want to be associated with this utter cluster f**k that has unfolded over the close season?

Sure we are struggling financially, but check two sentences in the attached extract from the recently-published DFC accounts.  Unless my eyes are deceiving me there was actually an increased playing budget for season 2019/20 which I think should be well worth bearing in mind right now, and secondly, check out that last sentence from the Auditors - that is only going to end one way under the present ownership.
1398651365_DFCAccountsExtract.thumb.png.33964b5e908ecac2a7d3b1ce6184ce2e.png

Have you got a link? I'm buggered if I'm typing that out!

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Sure we are struggling financially, but check two sentences in the attached extract from the recently-published DFC accounts.  Unless my eyes are deceiving me there was actually an increased playing budget for season 2019/20 which I think should be well worth bearing in mind right now, and secondly, check out that last sentence from the Auditors - that is only going to end one way under the present ownership.

DFC Accounts Extract.png

Thank goodness for the "related party". That's something I wouldn't have contemplated myself saying over a decade ago.

13 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

DFC Accounts Extract.png

Interesting. The way I actually read that was that the playing budget was increased from what it would’ve been due to the related party than without them. Not that it had increased from 2018/2018 season.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Yea, poor old cuddly Jim Duffy was forced into signing utter ringers.

He's built an absolute shambles of a squad on a budget the board consider to be better than at least 2 of our rivals. He deserves hounded out the fuckin door.

You're 1 letter out there BBPF.

I'm sure you meant to use an M instead of the R

What a shambles we are in. Does anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel. The signings JD made have been baffling, and now are clearly being shown for what they are.... not very good. Think we all gave some slack thinking the budget was cut but seems this is not the case. Just like last season when SA had to take the blame for the dross on the park then the same goes for this season. JD is to blame for assembling a shower of donkeys. I genuinely cannot motivate myself to attend at the minute and I'm sure I'm not the only one. St Mirren colts in midweek, we could actually see a double figure attendance I reckon. God help us.

I missed last weeks game due to my home stag do ( reasonable excuse i think ).

Was kind of looking forward to a wee midweek late kick off this week but after that absolute butt fucking we took today. Im not looking forward to it so much.

I’ll still be going down to see how bad we are for myself.

Are we all coming to the agreement that we will most likely be playing in league 2 next season ?

If ever there was a fixture from Hell in the midst of this crisis then a home tie against St Mirren Colts must be pretty damn close.  Eff all to gain and every chance of another humiliation.  Attendance at this one may be strictly on an 'I was there basis' for future reference.

No one should be attending a game against a Colts team anyway

Interesting. The way I actually read that was that the playing budget was increased from what it would’ve been due to the related party than without them. Not that it had increased from 2018/2018 season.

Agreed. It doesn't say that this year's playing budget is higher than last year's