Sons' sorrow

The club is completely rancid. There's a disease that is not going away. Terminal. 

Treating fans like crap, a group that owns the club yet has no involvement, trust members on hiatus yet still not relenting control. No money, shite squad of lowland league dross, a has been manager with no clue and a town which doesn't know the club exists. Pull the fucking plug and save the fans money. 

42 minutes ago, the snudge said:

The club is completely rancid. There's a disease that is not going away. Terminal. 

Treating fans like crap, a group that owns the club yet has no involvement, trust members on hiatus yet still not relenting control. No money, shite squad of lowland league dross, a has been manager with no clue and a town which doesn't know the club exists. Pull the fucking plug and save the fans money. 

Is Stevie Aitken still looking for a job?

😱

Well that’s a positive way forward when you have supported a club for 50 years really don’t need that. We are obviously really struggling financially which is not Duffy s fault or any of the players. Cmon the sons [emoji460]️

Well that’s a positive way forward when you have supported a club for 50 years really don’t need that. We are obviously really struggling financially which is not Duffy s fault or any of the players. Cmon the sons [emoji460]️

Yea, poor old cuddly Jim Duffy was forced into signing utter ringers.

He's built an absolute shambles of a squad on a budget the board consider to be better than at least 2 of our rivals. He deserves hounded out the fuckin door.

There's a part of me that thinks Duffy shouldn't be going anywhere. He should be made to suffer for assembling that squad of "players." Nineteen goals conceded in our last five matches and two goals scored is horrendous. But I'm leaning more to getting rid of him before it can get any worse. No idea who you could appoint that could make that squad better but I had those feelings shortly before Alan Adamson was sacked and we know how well that turned out.

32 minutes ago, boghead64 said:

Well that’s a positive way forward when you have supported a club for 50 years really don’t need that. We are obviously really struggling financially which is not Duffy s fault or any of the players. Cmon the sons emoji460.png

Sure we are struggling financially, but check two sentences in the attached extract from the recently-published DFC accounts.  Unless my eyes are deceiving me there was actually an increased playing budget for season 2019/20 which I think should be well worth bearing in mind right now, and secondly, check out that last sentence from the Auditors - that is only going to end one way under the present ownership.

DFC Accounts Extract.png

What a state we’re in. Who’s to blame? The owners? The old board? Duffy? The current board? The fans who have deserted us?

Probably a combination of all, but less so the last two and mostly the first two. Unfortunately, the vicious cycle of poor results leading to fewer paying fans, leading to an even smaller budget, poorer performances and even fewer fans is hard to avoid.

The current board often come in for unfair criticism, and I wouldn’t be placing much of the blame with them at all, but I don’t think they’re completely beyond criticism. The club certainly hasn’t helped itself at times recently.

Edited by FifeSons

Sure we are struggling financially, but check two sentences in the attached extract from the recently-published DFC accounts.  Unless my eyes are deceiving me there was actually an increased playing budget for season 2019/20 which I think should be well worth bearing in mind right now, and secondly, check out that last sentence from the Auditors - that is only going to end one way under the present ownership.1398651365_DFCAccountsExtract.thumb.png.33964b5e908ecac2a7d3b1ce6184ce2e.png

I'm really glad that's in black and white and folk can stop thinking Duffy is working with his hands tied behind his back.  

The myth finally put to bed.

Edited to add:

Contrast the tactical genius' squad with Jim's. On a smaller budget. Mental.

Yea, poor old cuddly Jim Duffy was forced into signing utter ringers.

He's built an absolute shambles of a squad on a budget the board consider to be better than at least 2 of our rivals. He deserves hounded out the fuckin door.

Ringers are good. What word were you going for?