Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, virginton said:

McKee is a gutless, wee shitebag of a player. Granted he's got enough ability to star at seaside league level in a decent team, but I'd be very concerned if I were a Dumbarton fan about his tendency to go missing whenever the going gets tough; which if Tuesday night's comedy display is anything to go by, will be 'most weeks of the coming season'.

I know you are fond of an Ainsley

Thanks for popping in champ

6784394_orig.gif.7ac2f6b27e8663ada3cc7d060334248b.gif

After returning from holiday I really shouldn't be surprised about the whining about bad signings and what oystercatcher has crapped where in the ground. It's Friday night and it's the Brian Jonestown Massacre for me with ample single malts. Does a shit team really matter?? See you in the bar tomorrow before the match. Lighten up, gentlemen - check out that Killie fan on YouTube when they were put out of Europe the other night - that's getting pissed off about your team in spadefulls...

5 hours ago, RockMusic said:

After returning from holiday I really shouldn't be surprised about the whining about bad signings and what oystercatcher has crapped where in the ground. It's Friday night and it's the Brian Jonestown Massacre for me with ample single malts. Does a shit team really matter?? See you in the bar tomorrow before the match. Lighten up, gentlemen - check out that Killie fan on YouTube when they were put out of Europe the other night - that's getting pissed off about your team in spadefulls...

Grumpy Gordon probably found something to rant about last season as they qualified for Europe.

This reads like an application form for Aitken's Army tbqhwy.

10 hours ago, RockMusic said:

20190508_094406.jpg

35 minutes ago, RGD89 said:

Cracking day for a game

Nice strong breeze too, maybe we'll score from our own half. Direct from a goal kick, a hopeful shot from distance, wind assisted, a long punt, maybe Dobbie won't like the wind, anything, anything at all please.