Sons' sorrow

You were chief moaner last season [emoji23]

I have had negative things to say about the board, club, and the direction in which the club are heading.

Get berated by folk on here for being negative.

Then say something positive and now get berated for that ?

Honest to f**k man. Just canny win.

The public engagement whether run by volunteers or not at DFC needs a right good fucking look at. I was going to buy a season ticket for me and my daughter at the end of the month. Not now. 

Blocked on twitter for having an opinion of the hideous new kit. 

Shambles of a club from the board to the players, even the kit. No wonder people don't go. You couldn't pay me to go back.  

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

The public engagement whether run by volunteers or not at DFC needs a right good fucking look at. I was going to buy a season ticket for me and my daughter at the end of the month. Not now. 

Blocked on twitter for having an opinion of the hideous new kit. 

Shambles of a club from the board to the players, even the kit. No wonder people don't go. You couldn't pay me to go back.  

Please tell me you're kidding on?

I mean fair enough if you'd sent some targeted personal tweet...But other than that we really shouldn't be blocking people on Twitter imo, let alone guys like yourself who it's pretty well known are Sons fans and have been for years. To block you for tweeting about the kit is mental.

Not even joking. I'm raging!

I was actually getting a season ticket on payday. I've not been for a year due to work but I could make every 2nd week and week nights. I've been a fan since my first game against Dunfermline in 1993, still have my sons kit from 1994. I'm finished with them permanently. Shambles after shambles. 

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

Not even joking. I'm raging!

I was actually getting a season ticket on payday. I've not been for a year due to work but I could make every 2nd week and week nights. I've been a fan since my first game against Dunfermline in 1993, still have my sons kit from 1994. I'm finished with them permanently. Shambles after shambles. 

Just now, the snudge said:

Screenshot_20190718-083301.png

Christ ☹️

We really don't help ourselves at times.

14 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Are there any highlights from Tuesday night's game? I was following the match on Twitter and you better believe I want to see Dumbarton's defending.

There was a camera behind the goal in the Wee Dublin End - so I'm guessing it might have highlights, although Morton only scored once at that end. It was probably the most comical of the lot mind you.

Morgyn Neill was solid enough on Saturday, but his showing on Tuesday was catastrophically bad. I know he wasn't exactly Fabio Cannavaro at Ochilview - but did he ever just put in a showing where he looked like he'd sell a goal every time he went near the ball?

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

There was a camera behind the goal in the Wee Dublin End - so I'm guessing it might have highlights, although Morton only scored once at that end. It was probably the most comical of the lot mind you.

Morgyn Neill was solid enough on Saturday, but his showing on Tuesday was catastrophically bad. I know he wasn't exactly Fabio Cannavaro at Ochilview - but did he ever just put in a showing where he looked like he'd sell a goal every time he went near the ball?

He really went off the boil towards the end of the season. Fast forward five minutes into this video to see one of the boobs of the season against Raith Rovers - we were heading towards a well-earned 1-0 win until the big man did this...

He really went off the boil towards the end of the season. Fast forward five minutes into this video to see one of the boobs of the season against Raith Rovers - we were heading towards a well-earned 1-0 win until the big man did this...

Compared to Tuesday night, he looks genuinely assured and competent in that clip you’ve put up.

He scored a good header but also scored an own goal (little blame for that), made a horrific back pass for Morton’s last goal and generally looked panicked every time the ball was on the deck near him or in his possession.

Let’s just hope every team in the division plays long balls against us.

Compared to Tuesday night, he looks genuinely assured and competent in that clip you’ve put up.

He scored a good header but also scored an own goal (little blame for that), made a horrific back pass for Morton’s last goal and generally looked panicked every time the ball was on the deck near him or in his possession.

Let’s just hope every team in the division plays long balls against us.

Sad think is Morton’s main tactic was long balls into the channels. Unfortunately most of the time John Sutton was just far too pacy (yes really) for our centre backs ([emoji24]).