Sons' sorrow

21 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Brian McLean has signed for Morton too, which (I think) just leaves Grant Adam and Boris Melingui (assuming we don't offer him anything) as the only two members of last season's squad still get themselves sorted for the new season.

#StevieAitkenTacticalGenius still holding out for his big gig too.

I see Michael Paton has secured himself a one year deal with Queen of the South...

200.gif&key=d5f03c400600ffa8ca91bc436329ad42ceed63000445ab411000f651067f1963

That might be the most mystifying transfer of all time. Paton was overwhelmingly disappointing and was an utter shite bag. At least Dyer tried to tackle sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Sons Fan said:

Is Loy just crocked full stop and that’s It or is there any chance of him coming back? 

Needs/has had an operation with a recovery time ranging from 6 weeks to 6 months (the words of Duffy). I really don't think we'll see him again.

1 hour ago, Turnberry Fields Forever said:

Sadly Loy has turned out to be the worst investment in a striker since Gianlugi Lentini.

It’s a shame and theses things can happen. I mean fair play to Andy Little, he felt he couldn’t play so retired. Loy seems to be happy to sit and take the cash. There is arguments for and against but I don’t see why the club don’t then use Loy for other things. His back might be gubbed but surely we could use him for coaching, scouting, stuff on match days, stuff in the community etc rather than just sitting taking a wage.

Given Loys predicament and the uncertainty about Layne, a striker is an absolute  must IMO.I think we will find out about our lack of bite tonight.A strong powerful targetman would be ideal.If only our good friends in Perth would loan us Mr Kane

1 hour ago, revendarkness said:

I'd like to see a new carcary type fast and can shoot at goal

McCluskey can run at players and shoot at goal. Needs better service though because he isn't particularly strong so won't be winning many battles against defenders.