Sons' sorrow

I see on the website where the squad number should be it says n/a. I guess we are going back to numbers 1 - 11. 
The squad numbers (if we're having them) won't be allocated until just before the first game I'd imagine. I'm sure that's how it normally works. I hope we keep them as I think it's easier to remember who's who when we have so many new players. And that it looks a bit more professional.

We need to at least have squad numbers.

The only issue being it costs a bit more to do. Instead of ordering 40 Large Shirts which we have done in the past (which makes the more slight players look ridiculous), we need to order specific sizes for each player/number, which leads to more shirts being ordered as they are not interchangeable if they get damaged.

I seem to remember from a picture a few years ago that the club has it's own printing facility for the numbers/names on the shirts which is cheap as chips to do.

2 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

I am surprised that you are keen on him. He was our weak link last season. Suspect marking caused several goals against us being unable to track back and prevent crosses. Going forward was more positive but he lacked pace for a wing back. I would be very surprised if we cannot find a more suitable substitute.

Willie Dyer 2 : the sequel.

Appoint Stuart Carswell as our captain immediately. He has riled St Mirren Twitter and I couldn't be any more into it. The most blatant bit of bait O.A.T and some of their fans just couldn't want to jump in

Hutton can be vice-captain too for just adding to it, generating a further layer of seethe.

Spoiler

anigif_enhanced-17620-1396259742-1.gif

From the Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, temps15 said:

Micheal paton training with us and looking like getting a deal
Don't think he was that great after his injury
Quote in the sun

Punting Andy Stirling for Michael Paton 🤨

55 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

That could rival the Lewis Vaughan to us deal in the worst transfer deal in the history of Scottish football.

Lewis isn't happy at the moment, bought a car from Arnold Clark (I know) and it's turned into a lemon, must have been used as a getaway car at some time.