Sons' sorrow

11 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

I'll see your Kler Heh, and raise you the lesser spotted

image.png.ef0ee21881283980bfce1dac770b1b64.png

Kler Heh is currently with FK Jonava in Lithuania his 2nd club there, he was playing in Latvia with FK Jelgava before them. Certainly getting around the lad.

Does anyone know what's happening with strips at all?

Also, does anyone know what's happening with the affiliate partners? Will these offers still be available with a new season ticket?

Lastly, when is there likely to be a Trust AGM? The Trust in general seem to be really quiet at the minute.

Supposed to be getting a new strip but it will be an off the shelf template. No custom design this year. I'd imagine we will see it around about the end of the month. I'd certainly hope for it before the friendlies start in July.

1 hour ago, super-son said:

Supposed to be getting a new strip but it will be an off the shelf template. No custom design this year. I'd imagine we will see it around about the end of the month. I'd certainly hope for it before the friendlies start in July.

Still Joma and Total Teamwear Scotland?

He could well turn out to be one of these strikers who Is a 1 season wonder, only time will tell. He looked a complete donkey in his time with us, then a world beater the next season. It could also well turn out to be the Stevie Aitken effect

5 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

He could well turn out to be one of these strikers who Is a 1 season wonder, only time will tell. He looked a complete donkey in his time with us, then a world beater the next season. It almost certainly was  the Stevie Aitken effect

FTFY