Sons' sorrow

8 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Unless optimistic gives some context, to a private message that should never be anywhere this forum, it means absolutely nothing. It could quite literally be in relation to the most minor of things.

I dont think we'll hear back from him for a while now that he's trending on Twitter for leaking his wife's nudes. Being a fly wee p***k and sending that private message is an own goal if there ever was one.

6 hours ago, Moonball said:

Layne might have more to offer than you think, at least in a footballing sense.

Aside from the obvious legal and injury issues there looked to be a player in there somewhere. Oddly enough, it's hard to sum him up without making unintentional nods to his conviction. He's often described as a "nuisance" or a "handful", and is known to "put himself about". :wacko:

This was always my hope with Isaac. He is powerful and reasonably quick and you would feel he should be decent. However, his positional and hold up play was hopeless for us, no footballing brain at all. Surprised he is still getting gigs really given his only successful period was the initial loan at Brechin. But maybe Duffy can get more out of him. 

12 hours ago, Always the Sons said:

I think you are on the right trail. The groundsman, I think he posts on here as Dumbarton Rock, has previous for breaking confidences at the club. I think he was on a while ago saying he had been told before not disclose issues on social media. As a paid employee of the club he must be on thin ice disclosing an email like that.

I think you should watch what you are saying. My name is Buster not Brendan and I don't share any emails or texts I get from the club. 

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
18 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:
I think you should watch what you are saying. My name is Buster not Brendan and I don't share any emails or texts I get from the club. 

You have nothing to worry about then. The Chairman will inevitibly see it and he'll know who he sent the message to.

I ain't worried m8 just didn't like the way it was starting to turn there. 

4 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Since it's all doom and gloom on here just now I'll lighten the mood a bit. Your pitch is coming along nicely and fingers crossed will be in tip top shape come the start of the league campaign.

pitch 2.jpg

Looking great. Something to be cheerful about. Tho someone will probably come on and say they wanted diagonal stripes or the grass looks too green! :lol:

Since it's all doom and gloom on here just now I'll lighten the mood a bit. Your pitch is coming along nicely and fingers crossed will be in tip top shape come the start of the league campaign.
5d00d92599df1_pitch2.thumb.jpg.76609897faadea4ffe686c19a9d210fd.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Lad i know who was working on the castle yesterday took this... [emoji102]