Sons' sorrow

Nothing’s a guarantee and budget doesn’t always match up with league position, but I’ll be surprised if many teams have a smaller budget than us next season.
I’d certainly expect Falkirk, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Montrose, Clyde and Peterhead to have bigger budgets.
Nevermind budgets, they all have managers and players.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
49 minutes ago, FifeSons said:
Nothing’s a guarantee and budget doesn’t always match up with league position, but I’ll be surprised if many teams have a smaller budget than us next season.
I’d certainly expect Falkirk, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Montrose, Clyde and Peterhead to have bigger budgets.

Nevermind budgets, they all have managers and players.

Which really raises the point about Duffy and his budget chat. Clearly we’re going to have a budget that won’t even be top 4, let alone title challenging. He must know this and is only waiting to see if something better becomes available. 

The budget chat is a facade.

Just noticed this. I'm not allowed to post anything on here  again. Trust me nobody from the club speaks to me and I don't speak to them.
If they don't speak to you they cant tell u not to post! Post until they tell u to stop then say "I thought you weren't speaking to me!"
Sorted! Iv got your back dont worry

8 hours ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Just noticed this. I'm not allowed to post anything on here  again. Trust me nobody from the club speaks to me and I don't speak to them.

You seem to be constantly angry and taking digs. If you hate the job/the rules of being a club employee so much then is it really worth it?

5 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

Sad to hear that Dumbarton could end next week. Great club, deserves better. 

_103845883_14791435.jpg.a4351a3c408e8b6b8e8ac8e1a409b57f.jpg

5 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

Sad to hear that Dumbarton could end next week. Great club, deserves better. 

6 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

Stick your Lowland League up your arse.  I’d swap all of the above for our league status. 

There might be a spot in the SPFL up for grabs next week with one very close to folding. 

Right cunto, which is it? You sad to see us go or delighted so you can get your grubby mits on our league spot?

Spill what you know or GTFO the thread.

Lot of shite being spouted by people regarding our imminent demise.It will be a tough season no doubt and one that will probably see a lot of our squad made up of of higher league loanees which is fine by me.But some of our core players like SC, BB,RF and CG would be good to have tied down.Budgets are not the be all and end all...just look at Falkirk last year..one of the biggest budgets in that league and relegated.