Sons' sorrow

Clearly talks are dragging on as our budget will be an issue for any manager.As stated above it will be a competitive L1 next year and there is no gurantee we will be competitive.I tend to think that off the field activity needs to happen first if we want to progress on it.Having owners who dont cobtribute a penny to the club is simply bad news.For sure JD will be weighing up his options if he feels it will be an uphill struggle next season.Its up to the board to set a deadline and move on if JD drags his heels.Hes been great for us but we really need to settle down and sort out our squad.

If DF is released by AYR would love to get him back.I would keep CB,CG,KH,SC,BB,CB,RF.But thats it from last season.

Clearly talks are dragging on as our budget will be an issue for any manager.As stated above it will be a competitive L1 next year and there is no gurantee we will be competitive.I tend to think that off the field activity needs to happen first if we want to progress on it.Having owners who dont cobtribute a penny to the club is simply bad news.For sure JD will be weighing up his options if he feels it will be an uphill struggle next season.Its up to the board to set a deadline and move on if JD drags his heels.Hes been great for us but we really need to settle down and sort out our squad.
If DF is released by AYR would love to get him back.I would keep CB,CG,KH,SC,BB,CB,RF.But thats it from last season.

Ferguson signed a new deal when we punted him to you lot and will likely slot into RB as Liam Smith is offski.

Pleased that he seems to have done well for you guys though.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ferguson signed a new deal when we punted him to you lot and will likely slot into RB as Liam Smith is offski.

Yeah good solid player IMO.

Good god gentlemen, we're getting a bit hot under the collar about the lack of info regarding our team. I suggest you listen to a most wonderfully laid back band that are tinged with gorgeous psychedelic waves. If only I could remember their name...

50 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Grant Adam’s training and travel arrangements sounded extremely peculiar.

Yes, I believe he was parachuted via drone into his 6-yard box at the C&G Systems Stadium approx 30 minute before a match, after a hearty brunch @ Nando's. 

4 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

Was it impressed with Ferguson at all. Often looked like the weak link in our team actually.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Sadly (for you guys) not all of our fans feel the same way about him.

4 hours ago, squeezeboxson said:

Was it impressed with Ferguson at all. Often looked like the weak link in our team actually.

We're all entitled to our opinions but I'm a bit baffled at how anyone reaches that conclusion. Ferguson barely put a foot wrong at full back.

We're all entitled to our opinions but I'm a bit baffled at how anyone reaches that conclusion. Ferguson barely put a foot wrong at full back.

Totally agree. He wasn’t anything showy, but we lost 2 of the 15 games he played in - and that’s absolutely no coincidence. We needed a solid, reliable full-back and Ferguson was the very definition of solid and reliable. A 7/10 every week type.
Heard that Raith Rovers are very keen to get Ross Forbes on a contract for next season. 

Can confirm that I’m speaking to John McGlynn. Not too keen on the travelling, but the opportunity to work with Lewy again might swing it.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Perhaps, reading it back again, that sounds pretty harsh. I just don't think he was that great. I'd say our league was closer to his level but then again, he is young and may improve.

He was just a bit hopeless in possession at times and I think there will be other options  available who won't be a downgrade.