Sons' sorrow

Starting to look like Brechin and The Station Hotel will be off next year's excursions, especially as we have to play at home. Stranraer too, I admit, but I think they're capable of surviving just out of spite so we have to make that bloody journey twice again.

13 hours ago, nofixedability said:

Ah! Not so fast as we would get all your ( and Stenny’s ) points under said ( excellent) system. 

Sorry, as Forfar have come close to being EF's bunnies this season your argument is leaking after barely a half-pint.

3 minutes ago, super-son said:

Does this mean we plan on staying at the current stadium for the long term then?

D0-flqgWkAADh-T.jpg

It's a "faux brick" wall which will be installed in the home end concourse - even if we move we can take it with us but I wouldn't bet on us moving stadium in any case.

14 minutes ago, super-son said:

Is the wall going to be used for anything in particular. Ie. boxing a certain section off for something or is it simply going to be placed against an existing wall?

I'm not really sure what you mean, it'll be a brick effect wall mounted on the existing wall, it may well have some sort of protective cabinet round it but I don't really know.

Just now, RGD89 said:

This has probably been discussed but what are people’s thoughts regarding the new season ticket ??

If I'm being brutally honest, I don't really like the idea of a premier or "higher class" of season ticket, it's a bit elitist. But considering the board and chairman have been very open about the financial situation we're in, I can get behind the idea if it helps us get things sorted.  Sounds like there was decent interest in it on Saturday, hopefully we sell the full 20, we need to.

22 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'm not really too bothered about where it goes to be honest, £20 to get your name up in the stadium and help the club out when it's badly needed seems like a decent deal to me. 

It also says you can get a ‘message of support’...

‘FifeSons 2-0 1320Lichtie’ is a bargain at £20.

Edited by FifeSons

56 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If I'm being brutally honest, I don't really like the idea of a premier or "higher class" of season ticket, it's a bit elitist. But considering the board and chairman have been very open about the financial situation we're in, I can get behind the idea if it helps us get things sorted.  Sounds like there was decent interest in it on Saturday, hopefully we sell the full 20, we need to.

Has there been any word of next years normal ST price?  Or will we be hanging off to confirm league 1 football first (or league 2!)?