Sons' sorrow

4 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Jim Duffy and Billy Dodds speaking eminent sense about sectarianism on Radio Scotland.

Ah, the old perceived problem in Scotland. My problem in this country is the lack of Brian Jonestown Massacre songs being played on radio, tv etc... It utterly destroys me.

3 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

To think that a number of us reckoned we wouldn't get a single point from the 5 game run that started 2 matches ago. And we've got 6 already!!

Incredible, but when you look at the league table we really needed it.

I said before the Stranraer game that we’d need 5 or 6 wins to stay up. I think that still holds, another 3/4 wins needed. 

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but I think we should be targeting points from the next two games. Raith are very inconsistent and Arbroath haven’t been as emphatic lately. Certainly not games I’d write off.

Edited by FifeSons

2 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but I think we should be targeting points from the next two games. Raith are very inconsistent and Arbroath haven’t been as emphatic lately. Certainly not games I’d write off.

Part time playing full time is a tough ask midweek. However, with improved performances and home advantage who knows?  Arbroath have already dropped a point at the Rock - again we could get something.

2 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Part time playing full time is a tough ask midweek. However, with improved performances and home advantage who knows?  Arbroath have already dropped a point at the Rock - again we could get something.

I'm convinced that " come on now sons" and " no got a clue referee" will push us on to victory on Tuesday.

Froxy has signed for Haringey Borough.

The Isthmian League Premier Division will never be the same again.

Edit: He'll be teammates with Kudos Oyenuga, who loved a goal against us, so there you go.

Edited by Ross Forbes

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Froxy has signed for Haringey Borough.

The Isthmian League Premier Division will never be the same again.

Edit: He'll be teammates with Kudos Oyenuga, who loved a goal against us, so there you go.

I’m tempted to go along and watch him. A bit like that woman Rie, who was obsessed with Nish.