Sons' sorrow

All quiet on the forum front tonight. Maybe you're all being sensible and listening to non-stop Brian Jonestown Massacre. That's certainly what I'm doing 
Or maybe The Dandy Warhols...
Listening to non-stop Brian Jonestown Massacre will make the journey more than worthwhile.
FYI - https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/forum/88-the-music-forum/

9 hours ago, RockMusic said:

Listening to non-stop Brian Jonestown Massacre will make the journey more than worthwhile.

Nobody's interested in yer musical pish.

Why not give us your thoughts on the Airdrie game or something RELEVANT to do with DFC?

Lads, apologies if this has been brought to your attention previously, but this Norwegian (I think) article about Jim Fallon is absolutely wild, and surely a load of nonsense?

I’d thoroughly recommend the non football related mishaps bit at the end.

http://abcspor.com/the-story-of-the-most-cursed-manager-jim-fallon/

Why not give us your thoughts on the Airdrie game or something RELEVANT to do with DFC?
Well said. However, I would also add to yourself that nobody is interested in hearing how much of an alcoholic you are in every post.

2 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Stranraer undoubtedly going to be our game of the season so far. It would be great if we could make a big push to get an extra bus on and bring through a decent support.

Stranraer against Stenhousemuir on Tuesday night too. 

That's a bit of a lose/lose for us.

Our form is a real concern right now and we just don't look like being able to buy a win regardless of who we are playing or whether it is home or away. Yesterday was a real opportunity to end the away day hoodoo against the team with the worst home record in the league and we find ourselves 1 down after a matter of minutes. In the end it was a decent point given the circumstances but by all accounts it was another unconvincing performance in a game we never looked like winning.

Anyone who thinks talk of relegation is negative should probably have a look at the form table. We've spent the majority of the season at the arse end of that and haven't managed to string 2 wins together all season. We really need the new guys to gel together quickly and we really need Duffy to deploy everyone in their natural positions unless he has no choice but to shuffle them around. A win against Stranraer would be massive IMO.

20190203_132436.jpg

3 hours ago, super-son said:
6 hours ago, Old Scrotum said:

Well said. However, I would also add to yourself that nobody is interested in hearing how much of an alcoholic you are in every post.

I apologise to anyone offended.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Our form is a real concern right now and we just don't look like being able to buy a win regardless of who we are playing or whether it is home or away. Yesterday was a real opportunity to end the away day hoodoo against the team with the worst home record in the league and we find ourselves 1 down after a matter of minutes. In the end it was a decent point given the circumstances but by all accounts it was another unconvincing performance in a game we never looked like winning.

Anyone who thinks talk of relegation is negative should probably have a look at the form table. We've spent the majority of the season at the arse end of that and haven't managed to string 2 wins together all season. We really need the new guys to gel together quickly and we really need Duffy to deploy everyone in their natural positions unless he has no choice but to shuffle them around. A win against Stranraer would be massive IMO.

20190203_132436.jpg

Yep, all the evidence at the moment points towards us finishing last. Even more worrying is that those six games were all very winnable. DT gives us a fighting chance, as we saw yesterday. If we hadn’t signed him, I’d have given up all hope.

The Stranraer game is a must-win for me, especially given our two following games are against the form team in the league and the best team in the league. Not to mention, the teams around us all play each other and are guaranteed to pick up points.

Edited by FifeSons

8 hours ago, Old Scrotum said:

I am. It was relevant - a top tip on surviving a long journey to a match in which we will no doubt lose. You have your buckie, I've got BJM.