Sons' sorrow

59 minutes ago, TheChase said:

When you said "That's just a little bit ridiculous..." shows a complete disregard or understanding how a professional business/company operates. If anything both Nade & Durrant should have stayed away during the investigation, given the conflict of interest.

What relevance does how a company works have to whether they should have worked together professionally? Nade was awaiting his day in court and the the club decided in the circumstances he shouldn't be around the team. Durrant wasn't involved in the case itself but obviously would have had an interest in the whole thing.

The fact stands that Nade and Quitongo would be completely different situations for the club because, I assume, nobody at the club is related to Jai's ex girlfriend or whoever it is.

Anyway, I'm feeling a helluva lot more positive about the squad now than I was 48 hours ago :thumsup2

5 hours ago, sarti pooh said:

We still needing volunteers or are we booked up for the season?

Still have a couple of games to cover.

Arbroath and Airdrie games in March are available. Will have the last 2 games of the season once I know whether the Swiss Sons are coming this year.

3 hours ago, TheChase said:
3 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

Durrant wasn’t involved in the case in any way though so you can’t tell him to stay away.

I was meaning the club's own internal investigation, as opposed to criminal proceedings.

Why would the club have an internal investigation into a police matter? Away and don't be daft.

20 hours ago, squeezeboxson said:

Not sure how we'd afford his wages. If he's still a free agent there must be a reason?

He's a cripple who punched f**k out his bird...

3 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

I see Andy Dowie played for Edusport Academy today against BSC Glasgow

Good luck to him, a decent player for Dumbarton, but at 35/36 this season was probably one too far.

His finest moment was standing in and playing at right back v TNS down in Oswestry, brilliant performance.

17 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

The Stranraer game has to fall into the ‘must-win’ category. Shame it’s literally an impossible place to get to, otherwise I might have been tempted.

Listening to non-stop Brian Jonestown Massacre will make the journey more than worthwhile.