Sons' sorrow

39 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

777,000 seconds since the transfer window opened, and still not a peep from DFC towers.

We're actually going to Brechin with 11 players, aren't we?

I'm sure seconds after you made a similar post about Aitken, he was sacked. Let's hope lightning strikes twice ;)

Edited by FifeSons

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

777,000 seconds since the transfer window opened, and still not a peep from DFC towers.

And your point is  ?  We won the Second Division title in May 1972 when one substitute was permitted.  But then players trained back then.

“We are looking to bring in a couple of players and hopefully that will be the case over the next week or two."

“We have been speaking to clubs and players and I'm hopeful that we'll get one or two in.” Jim Duffy on the O/S

One or two.........in a week or two..........

8 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

We are well down the pecking order for signing players so PITK.I see you are stressing about getting players in but calm down its not worth the aneurism:lol:

10 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

We are well down the pecking order for signing players so PITK.I see you are stressing about getting players in but calm down its not worth the aneurism:lol:

:lol: I feel like there's a bit of role reversal going on here, it's normally me telling you to calm down ;)

Anyway, Birmingham City have recalled Greg Stewart from his loan deal with Kilmarnock, so they're now in need of a left-footed forward who can roast players, and who loves to cut inside and shoot...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/11604155/birmingham-city-recall-greg-stewart-from-kilmarnock-loan

I don't think we'll be seeing #DT23 in a Sons shirt again. Which, if nothing else, gives Duffy a wee bit extra cash to play with. As much as I love him maybe (given how thin on bodies we are) that money would be better spent on a couple of less exciting, but solid League One players.

8 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

:lol: I feel like there's a bit of role reversal going on here, it's normally me telling you to calm down ;)

Anyway, Birmingham City have recalled Greg Stewart from his loan deal with Kilmarnock, so they're now in need of a left-footed forward who can roast players, and who loves to cut inside and shoot...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/11604155/birmingham-city-recall-greg-stewart-from-kilmarnock-loan

I don't think we'll be seeing #DT23 in a Sons shirt again. Which, if nothing else, gives Duffy a wee bit extra cash to play with. As much as I love him maybe (given how thin on bodies we are) that money would be better spent on a couple of less exciting, but solid League One players.

Dom will need to learn how to release the ball more effectively if he's to flourish at Killie.