Sons' sorrow

52 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

I’d rather the match preview said Ross Forbes, Callum Gallagher and Andy Dowie are all injured than it said Dom Thomas is injured, thoughts?

It's all about opinions, but not for me. We can do without Dowie probably (although all of our wins this season come with him in defence - and we haven't lost this season when Dowie has found the net). Forbes and Gallagher are important parts of the team and we'd miss those two more in one game than solely missing Thomas IMO.  Forbes, Gall and Dowie account for more than half of the goals we've scored this season too with 12 of our 23 league goals coming from them.

The board often arrange meetings on the morning of a Saturday home game for no other reason than that one of those attending travels about 100 miles each way and it's therefore more convenient for them to travel down early on a match day for a board meeting than having one mid week. I'd read absolutely nothing into the fact that the board have meetings on a Saturday.

Announcement?  Was there ever anything to announce?

Edited by BallochSonsFan

We've got a decent page spread in today's Daily Record as part of Colin Paterson's 'Road Trip' series. Worth a read if anyone has a paper to hand. The lights went out after 40 minutes of training last week and didn't come back on.

What. A. Season.