Sons' sorrow

Just listened to it back, and I'm pretty confident in saying that it isn't me he's having a go at. Which I'm kind of pleased about to be honest, I think I was fair with him - and would've been quite hurt if he'd chosen to single someone out who (for the most part) tried to give him a chance. 
I'm fairly certain I know who it is though.
His biggest abuser on social media was a Rangers fan though. I even blocked him on Twitter because I was so fed up with how overboard he went.
Del Kinnon or something like that? Absolute roaster of a guy.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:
Just listened to it back, and I'm pretty confident in saying that it isn't me he's having a go at. Which I'm kind of pleased about to be honest, I think I was fair with him - and would've been quite hurt if he'd chosen to single someone out who (for the most part) tried to give him a chance. 
I'm fairly certain I know who it is though.
His biggest abuser on social media was a Rangers fan though. I even blocked him on Twitter because I was so fed up with how overboard he went.

Del Kinnon or something like that? Absolute roaster of a guy.

That's the one.

I don’t think so but I didn’t hear the whole thing. I think when they said “Let’s hear from the Dumbarton fans”, they were looking for backing for poor wee hard done to Stevie.

I was getting quite irritated listening to him and the presenters banging on about how he was unfortunate to be sacked after a “wee blip”. There was zero acknowledgement of the poor fare that was being served up to the loyal support for so long. I was less than happy recently, after a 4 hour drive, to sit through the pish that was the Raith game.

I would be quite comfortable in offering to have the sum total of Tam Cowan’s knowledge of Scottish football’s lower leagues inscribed on my left testicle with a Stanley knife.

I think Aitken will now be considered a bit of a fanny by about 99% of our supporters which is a bit of a shame. He should've just walked at the end of the season with his reputation still intact.

As it stands, he was bagged after a truly dismal run of form, has left us with a squad that is peppered with some real guff and is now coming across as a deluded, bitter mess with his post sacking interviews, to the point Dumbarton supporters get angry listening to his pish. The fact that there is some sort of myth amongst him and his media friends that he's one of the best young managers in Scotland doesn't really help.

I, for one, hope he gets a new club in this league soon so I can give him some mild mannered pelters.