Sons' sorrow

3 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

I know it’s an allegorical depiction. However it looks a bit like Beanie claiming a penalty. Seriously though, good job by the artist on a difficult surface.

IMG_0593.jpg

Its going to annoy me that the elephant back right leg doesn't have a bottom to it  :lol:

Unless it's not finished.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Has anyone been stopped and searched on their way into the stadium recently? Last twice I've been down me and my mate have been searched and it's starting to annoy me, what the hell is this chump expecting to find?

I believe they single out the good looking fans for that. 

Always me, never my brother.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Has anyone been stopped and searched on their way into the stadium recently? Last twice I've been down me and my mate have been searched and it's starting to annoy me, what the hell is this chump expecting to find?

I haven’t myself but have seen others being searched and also bags being searched. 

Considering the police aren’t allowed to search people unless they have “reasonable grounds”  and they aren’t searching everyone it would suggest they are profiling people, which is bang out of order. If they asked to search me I would refuse and ask to speak to head of security/ a board member for an explanation.