Sons' sorrow

Good first interview. Saying all the things you’d expect. Interesting he singles out Forbes. We all know what he is capable of and if Duffy can get him up to full fitness and performing well he’ll be the catalyst for a change in our fortunes.
A fresh start for the club. Time for the fans to respond and get along on Saturday.
I really wish I could [emoji21]

Extremely happy with the appointment and I enjoyed the interview.  Duffy seems like a straight shooter and I'm glad he appreciates the short-term issue that needs addressed is getting us away from the bottom of the table.  There's still a lot of games and we can aim for promotion but we absolutely need to focus on picking up results and moving clear of 9th first. 

Big man definitely suits the gold and black. 8)

Met JD many years ago..very down to earth guy .Lives and breathes football.His knowledge of the game in Scotland is unsurpassed.

During the talk he told me how good he thought Chic Charnley was for Sons.Couple of weeks later he signed him for Dundee!!!

We need to get behind the new manager and the team. He’s pretty much a unanimous choice amongst the fans and his record is pretty good. I’ve been listening to him on radio phone in duty this week and he comes over very well on that (Radio Clyde) . Unusually he works for Radio Scotland too and has been their VAR man a couple of times, analysing and calling refs' decisions. Sound guy (sic) with a good track record in management. Good luck Jim Duffy.

Good to see that Jaz is staying on. I've no idea what the deal is with testimonials for players who become coaches, but he'll deserve it.
I know Durrant wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I hope he gets something sorted soon. By all accounts he was a model pro in the way he acted as caretaker. 

As far as I know, Durrant conducted himself pretty well during his time at the Rock. Some of the comments I’ve read about him are in pretty poor taste and also unsubstantiated. I met and spoke with him at the Craig Brittain testimonial and he said his first game for Rangers was at Boghead. I hope he continues to be involved in the game.

1 minute ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

As far as I know, Durrant conducted himself pretty well during his time at the Rock. Some of the comments I’ve read about him are in pretty poor taste and also unsubstantiated. I met and spoke with him at the Craig Brittain testimonial and he said his first game for Rangers was at Boghead. I hope he continues to be involved in the game.

Totally agree. I think the majority of people who have a seemingly personal issue with him may have a big team.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's gone, simply because I favour a fresh start, but some of the comments on the Facebook group in particular are baffling.

One guy referred to him as a "self centred egomaniac" which I found odd considering he hasn't remotely come across like that during his time with us. If anything I thought he was a bit quiet.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's gone, simply because I favour a fresh start, but some of the comments on the Facebook group in particular are baffling.

One guy referred to him as a "self centred egomaniac" which I found odd considering he hasn't remotely come across like that during his time with us. If anything I thought he was a bit quiet.

He got confused with SA ;)

8 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Fate.20181021_181308.jpg20181021_181333.jpg20181015_232654.jpg

That is superb. 'Duffy 3:16 said I just shitfested my way to a point.'

Great appointment. Genuinely hope he does well. Would you mind having a word and asking him to come and get Thompson and kilday please?