Sons' sorrow

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Wouldn't be surprising as he's a definite snake. 

If Duffy can get the band back together by taking Robert Thomson and half the other dross he handed two year deals to off our hands in January as well, that'd be much appreciated. 

Deal. 

Take your pick from our squad in return.

Edited by Ross Forbes

Wonder if SA will feel he was spied on  by CM now that JD is manager.He may feel a betrayal somewhere in there.

For sure JD will know what the dressing room is like already which is a good thing.You do have to feel that the previous management team created a bad aura around the club.Of that there is no doubt.

Good to see that Jaz is staying on. I've no idea what the deal is with testimonials for players who become coaches, but he'll deserve it.

I know Durrant wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I hope he gets something sorted soon. By all accounts he was a model pro in the way he acted as caretaker. 

Good first interview. Saying all the things you’d expect. Interesting he singles out Forbes. We all know what he is capable of and if Duffy can get him up to full fitness and performing well he’ll be the catalyst for a change in our fortunes.

A fresh start for the club. Time for the fans to respond and get along on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Good luck Jim. Frustrating as hell at times and bottled it when it mattered most for us in his last 2 seasons but he’s a likeable guy who gets his squad giving 100% every week. 

Thats what we need ...100 % effort which wasnt the case under SA

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Good luck Jim. Frustrating as hell at times and bottled it when it mattered most for us in his last 2 seasons but he’s a likeable guy who gets his squad giving 100% every week. 

Pretty much what we've been trying to tell Aitken's Army. With very few exceptions, no matter how good the manager over several season, it is likely that his magic touch will begin to wane and a change is needed.

I also feel that Morton's aim is a bit higher than Dumbarton's, if we are realistic. We'd settle for comfortable Championship safety each year, the 'Ton have their sights set on joining the big boys.