Sons' sorrow

Someone should really take Allan aside and explain what kind of entirely predictable reaction stuff like this provokes on social media. What a complete car crash that group is.

I left the group too, I was getting bored celebrating bit players birthdays and then the discussions over the whole team performance issue made my mind up for me.

As others have said, our own thread on PnB has been frustrating for the last month or so too.

Hopefully the new manager will get us all going, folk will come back to games and we can move on together.

16 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Somebody should remove him from that group for his own sanity and let him go back to enjoying supporting the club.

No need to remove him, he's said he's leaving. Surely he's the sort that we can trust him to his word, no?*

*though he is still there, 12 hours later. Maybe his device's processor is just slow.

Edited by Boghead ranter

OK as far as it goes, but let's hope (not Les Hope) it doesn't become an SFA / Michael O'Neill situation. I trust the Board's process so I don't expect it to.

If you’re bored with the Facebook page, or what I post, why don’t you come up with other new ideas for it? We have quite a lot of ex players on it, and I like to think there is no harm in remembering them with a happy birthday.

It is obviously very popular. I think though it would be quite difficult alter the dynamics there.

‘On the brink’ sounds to me like 2 possible scenarios. Either everything is sorted and for whatever reason they are waiting to announce it on Monday. OR , they’ve reached a heads of agreement with some outstanding matters to settle.

OK as far as it goes, but let's hope (not Les Hope) it doesn't become an SFA / Michael O'Neill situation. I trust the Board's process so I don't expect it to.

When the sfa were hanging onto see what their preferred candidate wanted to do?

My worry bead in this is the finances; Aitken will be compensated somehow, we ‘re skint already and I wouldn’t expect Duffy, Hartley or another experienced ‘prestige’ manager to be cheap.

I don’t think we’d pay compensation to get a manager from another club but from afar, Brown Ferguson and Stevie Farrell seem to be doing well.