Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Jim McIntyre in to 1/5 for the Dundee job. Jim Duffy now out to 33/1 - the same odds as Jackie McNamara and Ian Cathro.

Edit: Jim McIntyre appointed Dundee manager. In ye come Jim (Duffy).

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/jim-mcintyre-appointed-manager/

Think dundee have made a great appointment.Would expect a quick turnaround in their fortunes.

The annoying thing in this is that Airdrie are recruiting at the same time.

This could drag on into next week as we compete against each other to attract the best candidate.

Unless, one club makes a mess of it and recruits a diddy.

The annoying thing in this is that Airdrie are recruiting at the same time.

This could drag on into next week as we compete against each other to attract the best candidate.

Unless, one club makes a mess of it and recruits a diddy.

There may be some who have applied for one and not the other. There won’t have been any shortage of applicants for either. At this stage it would be prudent to identify your preferred choice and a back up candidate.

I wonder why Murray hasn't landed a job back in Scotland yet?  Forfar and even Albion Rovers not taking a chance on him. I'm assuming he applied for these. 

The rumour goes that Albion Rovers were willing to “take a chance on him” and offered him the job over an informal chat, however he knocked it back when he was told what the playing budget would be.

He’s been linked to pretty much every L1 & L2 job since, I’m still holding out hope that Stevie Aitken is appointed Stirling Manager ( [emoji85] ) but if not then I hope it is Murray.

Did anyone listen to the duff on the radio last night?
Didn't give much away, but said he would be interested in coming to Dumbarton.  
Only caught half an hour of the show so might have missed anything else.

I got the impression that he knows where he’s going next. DUMBARTON

6 minutes ago, optimistic said:

I got the impression that he knows where he’s going next. DUMBARTON

Aye?

I'm going to and listen back to it the now.  I just remember him saying he is a football manager and if there is a job going he is interested.  Would like to go to a club with ambition and would like to think he could improve them.  'So to sum up, yes i'd be interested'.

Aye?
I'm going to and listen back to it the now.  I just remember him saying he is a football manager and if there is a job going he is interested.  Would like to go to a club with ambition and would like to think he could improve them.  'So to sum up, yes i'd be interested'.

I could be reading in to it wrong , but hey ho