Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, Stevie Aitken said:

Yeah I’d like to know where Loy was on Saturday. Could he be gone too? Nothing would surprise me at this point. It’s weird the club hasn’t come out with anything re Aitchison yet.

I havent lost hope on an Aitken update either.

5 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken said:

Yeah I’d like to know where Loy was on Saturday. Could he be gone too? Nothing would surprise me at this point. It’s weird the club hasn’t come out with anything re Aitchison yet.

3 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

I havent lost hope on an Aitken update either.

Still awaiting approval from Aitken's Army on the wording. 

EDIT :  and wave content.

Edited by Boghead ranter

Surely the point we are all missing here, including the remaining Aitkenistas, is that if the man had a shred of decency he would resign and not put the club and support in this situation. He was happy to thump the badge and lap up the attention in Oswestry. Not so keen to do right by the fans now. Pathetic.

Criminal defending from us. Dowie on the first goal... He’s been woeful this season.
Great strike from Thomas.
I don't think the goalie is blameless there, very hesitant and doesn't make a decision quickly enough.

Comedy stuff from Dowie there though, with the classic looking for someone else to blame tantrum thrown in at the end. Captain fantastic. Bin that clown as well.

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I don't think the goalie is blameless there, very hesitant and doesn't make a decision quickly enough.

Comedy stuff from Dowie there though, with the classic looking for someone else to blame tantrum thrown in at the end. Captain fantastic. Bin that clown as well.

Yeah, he hesitates and is caught in no man's land. However, there's no way a big punt from the Stranraer defence should result in a one-on-one.

Edited by Stevie Aitken