Sons' sorrow

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Thanks for bringing this new revelation to us all.

That's the only part you highlighted what happened to the gloating getting players because they were offered jobs. All of a sudden that doesn't matter! It simply hasn't worked out the way you hoped and now it's blame the manager time.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That's my point. With sensible control of our budget no one would have put their hand in their pocket to empty Aitken, or to sign players for the first team.

I don’t disagree, however it’s clear that club have met been run well financially for a number of years, if not longer. The board will be trying to put that right, but it’s left a legacy that can’t be overcome in a short period. It will take time. Which of course doesn’t help the current situation, but thems that facts.

All of this of course isn’t helped one bit by the Brabco shambles, relegation and knock on reduction in season tickets and general match day revenue.

My point is that getting rid of aitken via the overdraft and/or credit  card won’t help address past failing or the clubs current situation. That’s all I’m saying. It’s not as simple as some are suggesting.

2 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

OH yes it is Oh no it isnt...i see enough circus from our team without any more on here.Put simply there are many that cant see past the man.Thats all.

You implied I was one of them. I’m simply keeping you right. 

16 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

It seems it was part of the deal I'm sure there are plenty people looking for a job I'm sure those players  you signed had adequate experience.  It just looks like it's all falling apart and your years of punching above your weight have gone.

Ooooft. Still salty we put you in this league.

2 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

You implied I was one of them. I’m simply keeping you right. 

No i didnt actually, not you but there are others.

Damned if you do damned if you dont.I hope SA can be reasoned with because if we keep him the situation will only deteriorate, injuries or not,however of course there is no certainty that things will get better under another manager.I opt for change as sitting still will make things worse for sure while change gives us the chance to maybe fight back.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
19 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
That's the only part you highlighted what happened to the gloating getting players because they were offered jobs. All of a sudden that doesn't matter! It simply hasn't worked out the way you hoped and now it's blame the manager time.

Absolute word salad.

Dry your eye's :P

17 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Our football has been absolutely dire for over a year now under Aitken.

It's not some knee-jerk reaction, in fact it's probably been the best part of 18 months/2 years that his tactics & bizarre team selection have sucked the life out of me.

10 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Not really it was all down to Eric Drysdale but it's nice laugh at what's happening . What goes around etc.

I don't mean to be rude here, but whilst we are in disarray at the state of our club Raith Rovers and Eric Drysdale couldn't really be less relevant. 

If you like random facts though then here's one, Raith Rovers were the last team we beat by more than one goal at the Rock in a league game.

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

I don't mean to be rude here, but whilst we are in disarray at the state of our club Raith Rovers and Eric Drysdale couldn't really be less relevant. 

If you like random facts though then here's one, Raith Rovers were the last team we beat by more than one goal at the Rock in a league game.

That's really going to help you in your current predicament. Also remember we beat you 5-1 in your own back yard when we were nowhere near our best. :thumsup2