Sons' sorrow

I know you're a Championship man [mention=1702]Mr X[/mention] but for the good of [mention=4441]The Moonster[/mention]'s health can you please lock this.

Don't lock them, combine the Threads!!!
Shame to lose 30,000 posts and over a million views logged chronicling the history, ins and outs and various rumours and downright lies connected to your Club over the last few years, lock it and you lose it, it'll fall down the Forum and eventually be lost forever!!!
Change the title, combine the Threads and carry on!!!
So...?

28 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Don't lock them, combine the Threads!!!
Shame to lose 30,000 posts and over a million views logged chronicling the history, ins and outs and various rumours and downright lies connected to your Club over the last few years, lock it and you lose it, it'll fall down the Forum and eventually be lost forever!!!
Change the title, combine the Threads and carry on!!!
So...?

I like that idea actually. Sons' Sorrow is a really interesting read (well...some of it is), it would be nice to keep it somehow.

I like that idea actually. Sons' Sorrow is a really interesting read (well...some of it is), it would be nice to keep it somehow.

It's easy done, the Mod just combines the two threads and the posts insert themselves chronologically it's as if the complete nonsense of having two Threads never happen!!!
All the posts from the other ego trip of a thread fit themselves around the posts in this thread date wise, it would be as if this aberration never happened!!
I would still suggest changing the name though!!!

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

It's easy done, the Mod just combines the two threads and the posts insert themselves chronologically it's as if the complete nonsense of having two Threads never happen!!!
All the posts from the other ego trip of a thread fit themselves around the posts in this thread date wise, it would be as if this aberration never happened!!
I would still suggest changing the name though!!!

We'll merge the threads if you agree to rip out your exclamation mark button and burn the fucking thing.

We'll merge the threads if you agree to rip out your exclamation mark button and burn the fucking thing.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Why???

What am I merging?

There are two Dumbarton Threads running concurrently!!!

Only because c***s like you keep posting in the old one. Lock this thread and everything is fine, Mr X.   

Would look better merged tbh!!! 

You appear to have anger issues, I take it your wife has to wear long sleeved tops a lot, even in the summer???

• 2 months later...

I can't help thinking that in giving this grand old thread a free transfer the Football Gods somehow took offence and are now seriously ripping it around us.

Given that the performances and results thus far have taken us back even further than the Adamson Age, will someone please second my proposal to have it reinstated faster than you can say Patience Is The Key ?

On 9/3/2018 at 12:36, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I can't help thinking that in giving this grand old thread a free transfer the Football Gods somehow took offence and are now seriously ripping it around us.

Given that the performances and results thus far have taken us back even further than the Adamson Age, will someone please second my proposal to have it reinstated faster than you can say Patience Is The Key ?

Now that's just not fair. We lost our first five league games in the Championship, scored one and conceded fifteen. We've a bit to go before things are as bad as they were that season. Btw glad to see this thread back alive and kicking.