Sons' sorrow

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We need to put our team lines in for 3pm tomorrow I believe. I think I'm more nervous about the names on our bench tomorrow than anything else. It would be a kick in the nuts if we couldn't get both back to play some part.

One for @Skyline Drifter I think, can you name a player on the bench even if he isn't in the stadium when the teamlines are submitted? We probably won't fill our bench anyway, so if we can we might as well name him and Burt - even if they arrive late.

3 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Can anyone confirm where the Cyprus game is on? Not showing on Eurosposrt on my Sky set up.

Your a few hours late ;) Kicked off at 16:00.

On the positive side I'm pretty sure I ended up in the 'dark web' looking for a stream and couldn't find one, so you haven't missed out. It finished 0-0 too!

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Your a few hours late ;) Kicked off at 16:00.

On the positive side I'm pretty sure I ended up in the 'dark web' looking for a stream and couldn't find one, so you haven't missed out. It finished 0-0 too!

lol  I thought it was 17:30

48 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

One for @Skyline Drifter I think, can you name a player on the bench even if he isn't in the stadium when the teamlines are submitted? We probably won't fill our bench anyway, so if we can we might as well name him and Burt - even if they arrive late.

Of course. Thats your risk. Not that unusual for players held up in traffic to be named in teams. We have done it several times. Team lines need submitted 75 mins before kick off.

16 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Of course. Thats your risk. Not that unusual for players held up in traffic to be named in teams. We have done it several times. Team lines need submitted 75 mins before kick off.

I'd imagine we'll do that then. Cheers :)

In other news, look who popped up in the BBC Alba VT preview. Would be very handy to have Tom back tomorrow.

5ab55722ea953_Screenshot2018-03-23at19_35_12.thumb.png.8f947c9a7adc53dd0c1175315e8c08b9.png

#FroxyWatch

He posted on Facebook 20 minutes ago from Mesa Geitonia - about 40 miles from Limassol Airport. Live updates as and when we get them.

29572465_10214008949715711_5718864217361

How cool does he look? Also that No.6 looks more Scottish than Cypriot. 

1 minute ago, BallochSonsFan said:

There's a morning flight from Madrid to Edinburgh. Chances of Burt making it from Andorra via Madrid and Edinburgh?

Any flights from Barcelona? He'd be better going from there, it's not actually too far a journey either.