Sons' sorrow

8 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

So, this minijc character is having a tantrum because :

"I've decided to take my betting on the Scottish game more serious so trying to work out the best starting line up for each side to help get me an a slight edge, I was considering doing a season preview on each league and putting out a blog but work has gotten in the way and I'm running out of time. "

Jesus I'm not having a tantrum, I'm playing to the crowd otherwise it was a wasted joke on their part.

I'm actually not

Anyways cheers for the laugh, I've marked your team down as relegation fodder.

Hope your stadium falls in to the sea.

I'm sure you all had fun, I suppose anything is better than actually following your backwater mob around as they play a draw but get shafted.

Thanks again for the info, been a huge help in my wasted day but that won't be as wasted as your season ahead where you'll be lucky to get more than 15 points.

1701d2c137ac5a323c530e06c08208b8.jpg

48 minutes ago, minijc said:

Just adding my finishing touches to what I've put together and I came to do your line up when I realised,  never mind I'm sure you all had fun, I suppose anything is better than actually following your backwater mob around as they play a draw but get shafted.

48413094.jpg

Adding finishing touches? Finishing touches to what?

If you're a journo then you're lazy if you're asking fans on a Sons thread to give you all the information you need. You could do some actual research, like reading match reports or contacting the people who do our media work.

3 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

48413094.jpg

Adding finishing touches? Finishing touches to what?

If you're a journo then you're lazy if you're asking fans on a Sons thread to give you all the information you need. You could do some actual research, like reading match reports or contacting the people who do our media work.

I'm not a journo ffs, I just find it easier to use here and gather alot of info, some that doesn't appear in match reports and so on, I managed to put just over 4000 words together on the SPFL and I've now done 2000 reviewing each championship side, it's from a betting POV and any help is appreciated but anyways, it was quite funny so I'm not that arsed.

5 minutes ago, sons'r'us said:

There was me thinking I was going catch up on a couple of pages of some decent gossip on our new signing and it's been highjacked by this minijc tit.

Anyhow should be decent signing for us.

Highjacked by me?  Christ, anyways I've completed the championship sides so you lads won't hear from me again unless you go bust or something funny.

22 minutes ago, minijc said:

Highjacked by me?  Christ, anyways I've completed the championship sides so you lads won't hear from me again unless you go bust or something funny.

Going bust is the one thing we're good at, don't let Dumbarton beat us at that too.