Sons' sorrow

Just adding my finishing touches to what I've put together and I came to do your line up when I realised,  never mind I'm sure you all had fun, I suppose anything is better than actually following your backwater mob around as they play a draw but get shafted.

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Thanks again for the info, been a huge help in my wasted day but that won't be as wasted as your season ahead where you'll be lucky to get more than 15 points.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Just adding my finishing touches to what I've put together and I came to do your line up when I realised,  never mind I'm sure you all had fun, I suppose anything is better than actually following your backwater mob around as they play a draw but get shafted.

Sadie-you're-welcome.gif

Thanks again for the info, been a huge help in my wasted day but that won't be as wasted as your season ahead where you'll be lucky to get more than 15 points.

3eee06625b2ea28e1abcb33a4c821b48.gif

Just now, The Moonster said:

Neville Davitt is a fictional character, m9.

Well he isn't, there's a Neville Davitt that has a pond building business in Dumbarton, it's amazing what my Neville Davitt soccerbase search threw up on google.

Just now, minijc said:

Well he isn't, there's a Neville Davitt that has a pond building business in Dumbarton, it's amazing what my Neville Davitt soccerbase search threw up on google.

Strange of a pond builder to start creating a sea. I think ol' Neville's getting a bit ahead of himself there.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Strange of a pond builder to start creating a sea. I think ol' Neville's getting a bit ahead of himself there.

Can't fault a man for being ambitious.

Anyways cheers for the laugh, I've marked your team down as relegation fodder.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

You're absolutely fuckin beelin

0c7787b61a614c17f3ffa1eb87d41a34.jpg

I'm actually not, I'm just glad I noticed it otherwise I'd spend a few weeks working out where your team had gone and who all the players were.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

I'm actually not, I'm just glad I noticed it otherwise I'd spend a few weeks working out where your team had gone and who all the players were.

No. Sorry. I refuse to believe you are genuinely that gullible.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

No. Sorry. I refuse to believe you are genuinely that gullible.

Our full squad is literally listed, positions and all, on our official website. Quite why mingie has bothered to trust a bunch of arseholes on a football forum over that is anyone's guess.

So, this minijc character is having a tantrum because :

"I've decided to take my betting on the Scottish game more serious so trying to work out the best starting line up for each side to help get me an a slight edge, I was considering doing a season preview on each league and putting out a blog but work has gotten in the way and I'm running out of time. "