Sons' sorrow

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

What time does the SonsTrust bus leave for Ayr on Saturday?

Thanks

It says 12:30pm on the Facebook page so assume it's then. There is a group called Sonstrust Travel Group on there, if you're not already a member its a good page for keeping tabs on the buses etc.

Just now, CupidStunt1875 said:

Gerty and her girly gang sure do love that rattled word.

Well, the fact that you've taken everything said on that thread so seriously that you decided to pop into Dumbartons own thread to wish for us to be relegated a week after everyone else has moved on shows that you were/are rattled beyond belief. 

If you don't like folk telling you that you're rattled I'd suggest that you stop taking every word said on the internet as gospel.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Well, the fact that you've taken everything said on that thread so seriously that you decided to pop into Dumbartons own thread to wish for us to be relegated a week after everyone else has moved on shows that you were/are rattled beyond belief. 

If you don't like folk telling you that you're rattled I'd suggest that you stop taking every word said on the internet as gospel.

Wtf are you on about bhoy. Lay off the moonshine before it gets dark at least.

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It says 12:30pm on the Facebook page so assume it's then. There is a group called Sonstrust Travel Group on there, if you're not already a member its a good page for keeping tabs on the buses etc.

Cheers for that.

I'm no on the Facebook, or the Twatter, technophobe luddite :(8)