Sons' sorrow

It's all very quiet. It seems like the rest of the bunch that should be our main competition this season are too with regards to signings.

On paper we look stronger than Ayr, QotS, Morton and quite possibly Dunfermline but of course that could all change.

As things stand you guys have a weaker squad than all of the above you need a major dose of reality.

It's all very quiet. It seems like the rest of the bunch that should be our main competition this season are too with regards to signings.

On paper we look stronger than Ayr, QotS, Morton and quite possibly Dunfermline but of course that could all change.

As things stand you guys have a weaker squad than all of the above you need a major dose of reality.

Need a reality check mate your squad is currently weaker than all the teams above.

Paul hefferman still at dumbarton ??

Nope, left at the end of the season, is he looking like joining the other 656383 ex-Sons' at the Bully Wee?

Also I'd say our squad is weaker than everyone else's apart from Ayr. Their squad reminds me of ours when we won the playoffs.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

To be fair we've been linked with a fair few which has turned out to be a load of shite.

I'd be hugely surprised if we signed any more defenders. Stevie has said on a few occassions he feels the defence is sorted. Unless that magical 18 is stretching to 19...

Edited to add: I see Morton are after Nade :(

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery