Sons' sorrow

I'm willing to give Smith a chance if he does indeed sign.  I don't think he'd be anywhere near as bad as Falkirk fans make out, who have a track record of grossly under-rating players who didn't quite work out with them (see Jordan White).  Sounds to me that if he had a better end product he'd still be full-time in this league.

I'm willing to give Smith a chance if he does indeed sign.  I don't think he'd be anywhere near as bad as Falkirk fans make out, who have a track record of grossly under-rating players who didn't quite work out with them (see Jordan White).  Sounds to me that if he had a better end product he'd still be full-time in this league.

I actually wouldn't mind him at all either. He's quick, direct and hardworking and, whilst his end product is clearly lacking, we badly need an old-fashioned hit the by-line and deliver winger. He might not have been great at Falkirk, but a quick glance at his stats show that he only started 17 games in 2 seasons with them, so I'd imagine he'd double that number with us if he was to sign.

With Thommo's hair to aim for, I doubt he'd misplace many crosses either. Couldn't miss that.

Edit: If put it in a spoiler incase there's anyone at work reading, but it looks like we might find out where Nade's off to soon...

*WARNING SPOILER CONTAINS TOPLESS NADE PICTURE*

post-33799-0-76704700-1466417125_thumb.p

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

I'm willing to give Smith a chance if he does indeed sign. I don't think he'd be anywhere near as bad as Falkirk fans make out, who have a track record of grossly under-rating players who didn't quite work out with them (see Jordan White). Sounds to me that if he had a better end product he'd still be full-time in this league.

^^^ this

TNS are playing Aberdeen in a friendly today

https://twitter.com/tnsfc

Live streaming on Periscope by the looks of it, might be worth a watch if anyone has nothing interesting to do with their life/day

Finished 3-0 to Aberdeen

Edited by Sonsteam of 08